UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2019 Notification, Recruitment along with online application form for 581 vacancies of IES (Indian Engineering Service) Posts is Now Out at www.upsc.gov.in:
UPSC IES Recruitment 2019 Notification: Hello aspirants this notification is especially for all the job seekers and aspirants. As the UPSC is going to fill up total 581 vacancies of Administrative services posts. All the interested and eligible candidates are advice to fill up the application form from the authentic website www.upsc.gov.in. The candidates, who have necessary qualification, can make their bright career with Union public service commission by applying for the UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2019. Those applicants who are capable and want this job are guided to submit their application form for Administrative service post within prescribed time limit. Every time numerous numbers of aspirants applied for this job opportunity. The UPSC authority has decided to take selection procedure to recruit best employees who are capable as well smart for the job. Candidates who are looking for government job must grasp this opportunity.
- 1 UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2019 Notification
|UPSC IES 2019 Application Form Details|
|Examination Name||UPSC IES Exam 2018|
|Organized by||Union Public Selection Commission|
|Name of Posts||Indian Engineering Service|
|Total Number of Vacancies||581|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
UPSC IES 2019 Vacancy
If you want to participate willing for this UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2019 then hurries up Union public service commission has already started to accept the application form from 26th Sept, 2018 and submit it on final date that is 22nd October 2018. Fill up the application form with all the relevant information. For more details visit the website at www.upsc.gov.in. In this notification we have furnished all the important details such as education qualification required for this job opportunity, age limit, selection procedure etc.
UPSC IES 2019 Vacancy Branch Wise:
- Category I – Civil Engineering.
- Category II – Mechanical Engineering
- Category III – Electrical Engineering.
- Category IV – Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for Union Public Service Commission ISE ESE Jobs 2019
- Minimum age of the candidates’ valid upto 18 years.
- Maximum age of the candidates’ valid upto 30 years.
- Aspirants who have pursue degree in engineering an also have passé section A & B are eligible to apply for this recruitment opportunity/
- Those who have qualify degree in engineering from foreign university, college or institute from govt examination of the institution of electronics and telecommunication engineers passed associate membership examination parts II and II Sections A & B of the aeronautical society of India/passed graduate membership examination of the institution of electronics and radio engineers. London held after November 1959.
- Indian naval armament service : possess the M.Sc degree or its equivalent with wireless communication electronics, radio physics or radio engineering as a special subject.
- Indian radio regulatory service posts: completed M.Sc degree or its equivalent with wireless communication electronics, radio physics or radio engineering as a special subject or master’s degree in science with physics and radio communication or electronics or telecommunication as a special subject.
- For general candidates: Rs.100/-.
- For SC/ST Female Candidates: Nil
- Preliminary examination
- Main examination and
- Personality test
Salary Slab: If candidates who will get eligible for this recruitment notification will be paid excellent salary according norms and condition of govt.
IES ESE 2019 Exam Pattern :
|Preliminary Examination||Objective||Paper I||General Studies & Engineering Aptitude||200|
|Paper II||Engineering Discipline||300|
|Mains Examination||Conventional||Paper I||Engineering Discipline||300|
|Paper II||Engineering Discipline||300|
|Prelims Paper I & II Timing||2 hours & 3 Hours|
|Mains Paper I & II Timing||3 Hours each|
IES ESE 2019 Syllabus :
|Paper||Civil Engineering||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||Electrical Engineering|
|Paper I||– Building Materials
– Solid Mechanics
– Design of Steel Structure
– Structural Analysis
– Construction Practice & Management
-Design of Concrete and Masonry Structures
|– Basic Electrical Engineering
– Basic Electronics Engineering
– Electronics Measurements & Instruments
– Material Science
-Analog and Digital Circuits
– Network Theory
|– Thermodynamics & Heat Transfer
– IC Engines, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration
– Power Plant Engineering
– Renewable Sources of Energy
|– Electrical Materials
– Engineering Mathematics
– Electrical and Electronics Measurements
– Electric Circuits and Fields
– Computer Fundamentals
– Basic Electronics Engineering
|Paper II||– Hydrology and Water Resource Engineering
– Flow of Fluids, Hydraulic Machines, Hydro Power
– Geotechnical Engineering & Foundation Engineering
– Environmental Engineering
– Transportation Engineering
– Surveying & Geology
|– Control Systems
– Analog and Digital Communication System
– Computer Architecture and Organisation
– Advanced Communication Topics
– Advanced Electronics Topics
|– Mechanism & Machines
– Engineering Mechanics
– Engineering Materials
– Design of Machines Elements
– Mechatronics and Robotics
– Manufacturing, Maintenance, Industrial Engineering
|– Systems and Signal Processing
– Analog and Digital Electronics
– Electrical Machines
– Control System
– Power Electronics and Devices
– Power System
How to Fill UPSC Indian Engineering Service Online Application Form 2018:
- Log on to the official website at www.upsc.gov.in
- Find out job & opportunities section and select it.
- Read all instructions and guidelines carefully before applying online.
- Get back recruitment page and select apply online link.
- Click on New User Registration link to begin.
- Fill up online application form with required details.
- Submit the application form online as it is completely filled up.
- Take a hard copy of application form for record and further use.
|Engineering Services Examination Events Details||Time & Hour||Dates & Day|
|ESE / IESE 2019 Notification Declaration Date and Starting Date of Online Application||26th September 2018
|ESE / IESE 2019 Last Date to Fill Application Form / Online Registration||22nd October 2018
|ESE / IESE 2019 Preliminary Exam (Objective Paper)||General Studies and Engineering Aptitude Paper-I||09:00 AM-11:00 AM
|6th January 2019
|Engineering Discipline-specific Paper-II||02:00 P.M-05:00 P.M
|ESE / IES 2019 Prelims Result||February 2019|
|ESE / IESE 2019 Main Exam (Conventional Type Papers)||Engineering Discipline-specific Paper-I||9:00 AM-12:00 AM
|Engineering Discipline-specific Paper-II||2:00 pm- 5:00 pm
|ESE / IES 2019 Mains Result||August 2019 (Tentative)|
|ESE / IESE 2019 Personality Test/ Interview Date||November to December 2019|
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
We think that you will get maximum details from this recruitment press Ctrl+D to bookmark our page. stay tuned with our web page.