AP Police Recruitment 2018 notification, online application form 10000 vacancies of Constable Driver SI PSI ASI Posts is now out at www.appolice.gov.in:
AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018: Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board is offering new job employment to all eligible candidates and inviting online application for total 10000 vacancies on main portal site at www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in and also www.appolice.gov.in. so all those aspirants who are desiring to do something for their nation and pride, this is the golden opportunity for which you are looking for AP Police Jobs 2018.
The Andhra Pradesh Police Department is also known as AP Police under state government of department. It is one of the biggest organizations in the state. Latest notification which has been circulated on online clouds by authorities of AP Police, they are inspiring all those candidates to try out their luck and grab police job via current recruitment drive of Police Constable (Civil & AR) and Warder (Men & Women). Only those candidates who are satisfying their needs can submit their application through online modes of registration. So if you are interested and have courage to work under police department then read below given qualification and requirement details.
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018
|Name of Organization or Authority||Andhra Pradesh State Police Department (AP Police).|
|Name of the Post||Constable, PSI, ASI, SI, Driver|
|Number of Vacancies||10000 Jobs.|
|Application Process||Online Mode.|
|Starting Date of Online Application||Updated soon.|
|Closing Date of Online Application||Notify Later.|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh.|
Eligible Criteria for AP State Police Vacancies 2018
- Age of the candidates should be at least 20 years and should not exceed than 28 years as on 01st July 2018.
- Aspirant relaxation in upper age limit should be given as per general rules and regulations decided by state government and details for the same can be obtained from notification.
- Candidates who are aspiring to apply at least 10th/12th class from recognized education board while those who are holder of higher qualification can also apply as well.
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 300/-.
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 150/-.
- Selection of the qualified candidates would be done through performance of the applicants in Physical Standard Test, Medical Standard Test, Written Exam, Documents/Certificate Verification and Personal Interview.
How to Fill AP Police Constable Online Application Form 2018:
- Visit www.applice.gov.in and download notification or you can download the same from below.
- Read it twice so that you can get to know all rules and regulations for this recruitment drive and only upon surety that you are eligible then go for application.
- Fill online application by registering your candidates using simple instructions in notification which should be followed during filling of application.
- After filling it upload required photo, signature and two lines of your own hand writing.
- Now submit application and pay applicable fee using any of the method described in notification.
- Take print out of that submitted application as future reference use.
- Official Notification Released: Update Soon
- Online application start from: Update Soon
- Last date for submission of online application form: Update Soon
- AP Police Prelims Written Test: Declare Soon
Official Site: www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in or www.appolice.gov.in
Note: Here, we will provide more info about AP Police Constable Vacancy 2018, Govt Jobs, ssc jobs, employment news etc. In case any query our article related, please comment us. Our team members reply asap.