Income Tax Recruitment 2018 notification and online application form for 25000 vacancies of IT Officer, Executive posts available at www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018: High command of Income Tax Department has finally decided to appoint eligible staff for Income tax Officer, AO cadre, PS Cadre, Inspector of Income Tax, Executive Assistants, TA Steno Grade-II, LDC and Group C posts on its official site www.incometaxindia.gov.in. Now all qualified candidates are invited to fill online application form for 25000 vacancies whose link is made available at same portal as mentioned above. Now as the month of March gets over new recruitment are being published by this department because after April they have less work pressure due to which they can concentrate on other work. So aspirant who are looking for job in income tax should get ready because soon there will be a new recruitment published by this department.
Click Here: NIELIT CCC BCC September Results 2018
Income Tax Department is commonly known as IT Department which was founded before independence of India from British Empire i.e. in the year 1922. This department is directly works under Department of Revenue of the Ministry of Finance. This department bring good job opportunity for all those aspirant who want white collar jobs in India. This department recruitment eligible staff on the basis of various selection procedure i.w. written examination, personal interview etc.
www.incometaxindia.gov.in Recruitment 2018
Recently department has issued big advertisement as Income Tax Vacancies 2018 in employment news. Now all those aspirant who fulfill minimum required criteria and looking for latest central govt jobs have to fill online application form with all required & correct details. After filling form, aspirant have to submit it before due date of accepting. Before filling form, aspirant must have to refer following mentioned details carefully. As every one knows March is the financial month and in the end of this month every one start to filing income tax return. Same way income tax department is also very busy in handing such kind of work because it is the big responsibility as our nation get revenue from this department.
Click Here: UPSSSC Exam Calendar 2018
IT Department Vacancy 2018
|Income Tax Department Bharti 2018-19|
|Name of the Organization:||Income Tax Department, India|
|Total Number of Posts:||25000+ Vacancies|
|Type of Job:||Sarkari Naukri|
Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Careers 2018
- Interested candidates have to pay exam fee as per category wise.
- For more details, aspirant have to refer official advertisement.
- Interested candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics and Science from recognized university or institute.
- Aspirant must also have typing speed of 20 wpm in English and 15 wpm in Hindi.
- For more detail information & aspirant must refer official notification.
Click Here: Indian Post Office Recruitment 2018-2019
- Age of interested candidates must be more than 18 years and less than 35 years.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per rules of government.
- Refer official advertisement.
- Applied number of candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and personal interview.
How to apply for IT Department Online Application F0rm 2018?
- Go to official website.
- On home page, click on Career tab.
- Now click on Advertisement of Income Tax Jobs 2018.
- PDF file will open in new tab.
- Read all mentioned details carefully.
- After that click on online application form link.
- Enter all required details and submit it before due date of accepting.
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference.
- Starting date for submitting online application form: Update Soon
- Last date for submitting online application form: Update Soon
Official Site: www.incometaxindia.gov.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to Income Tax recruitment 2018, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper, admit card, result etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.