Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 notification along with online application form for 182 vacancies of Commissioned Officer Jobs is now out at www.indianairforce.nic.in:
भारतीय वायु सेना जॉब 2019: Hello aspirants if you want to do something for your country then here is the amazing opportunity for you people. So aspirants if you find yourself eligible for the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 then start applying for this recruitment. This opportunity is for both male and female applicants. As government has decided to fill up total 182 vacancies of for Air force job. Directly after completion of the Common admission test the courses will be declared in the month of july 2019 for short service commission in flying branch and permanent commission. Short service commission in ground duty branches. For female there is only one job that is short service commission while for male they can apply for both in permanent commission and short service commission.
- 1 Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019
|Conducting Authority Name||Indian Air Force|
|Exam Name||AFCAT 2019 Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)|
|Job Designation||Commissioned Officers|
|Total No. of Vacancies||182|
|Type of Job||Sarkari Naukri|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date||16th June 2018|
|Last Date||15th July 2018|
|IAF AFCAT Exam Date 2018||18th & 19th August 2018|
IAF Commissioned Officer Vacancy (AFCAT/ NCC Special Entry/ Meteorology Entry)
|Name of the Posts||Total No. of Vacancies|
|AFCAT Entry: Flying Branch||42 Posts|
|AFCAT Entry – Ground Duty (Technical)||76 Posts|
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical) – AFCAT Entry||40 Posts|
|NCC Special Entry: Flying Branch||10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for Flying branch|
|Meteorology Branch: Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||24 Posts|
IAF Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2019
The Indian air force is the air arm of the Indian armed forces. Its complement of personnel and aircraft assets ranks fourth amongst the air forces of the world. It was officially established on 8th October 1932 as an auxiliary air force of the British Empire. After India gained independence from the united kingdom in 1947, the name royal Indian air force was kept. Those candidates who are eagerly waiting for the government job this opportunity is for you only. Candidates who find themselves eligible are guided to submit their application form via online mode. Candidates who are enthusiastically want to apply for this Indian air force recruitment 2019 are advised to submit their form on or before the last date that is 15th July 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force Commissioned Officer Jobs 2019
- Flying branch: 20 to 24 years.
- Ground duty (technical/Non technical) Branches: 20 to 26 years
- Upper age relaxation will be given to those people who have valid pilot license.
- For Flying Branch: who are interested to apply for this recruitment notification must have 12th class with 60% marks each in maths subject and physics and also have completed graduation or else have done course in BE/B.tech.
- For Ground Duty (Technical) Branch: for this job post candidates must have completed 12th four years degree graduation/integrated post-graduation qualification in engineering/technology.
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches: aspirants should have completed degree in any of the stream such as b.com/mba/mca/or ma/msc.
- NCC Special Entry (Flying Branch): candidates who are interested for this job have to complete 12th and graduation in be.b.tech for well recognised board.
- Meteorology: for this job notification candidates pursed graduation degree from well known university or board.
- To apply for this recruitment opportunity first candidates have to application form charges which is Rs.250/-.
To get selected for the candidates to qualify above mentioned steps.
- Officer intelligence rating test along with picture perception and discussion test.
- Document verification.
- Psychological test, group tests and interview.
- Those candidates who will get selected for this marvellous opportunity will get best and satisfied salary of rs. 56100 – 110700/- per month.
How to fill Indian Air Force Recruitment Application Form 2019
- First of all the candidates go through the official link at indianairforce.nic.in.
- Then check for career option and click on the application link of the IAF Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2018.
- Furthermore it will redirect to application form.
- Then candidates must fill all the required fields in the IAF recruitment application form.
- Before submitting the application form check once again for all the details filled are correctly and accurate.
- Consequently, click on submit it will redirect to payment gateway.
- Download the filled up form and save it on the computer.
- Dont forget to take out a print out of the application form.
- Commencement Date: 16/06/2018
- Last Date Online Application Form: 15/07/2018
Official Website: www.indianairforce.nic.in
Eligible applicants can apply to these vacancies to work in Indian Air Force. Refer the official website for future updates, admit card, syllabus, changes and upcoming job notifications. Dear viewers we hope that from this notification you can grab all the essential details. Stay tuned with our page to get more and important details. Book mark our page by pressing Ctrl+D and visit this page on daily basis.