UP Police Constable Online Application 2018, Uttar Pradesh Civil Police Registration, Notification is Now Out at www.uppbpb.gov.in:
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018: Uttar Pradesh Police recruitment board has started the recruitment. The interested candidates need not worry about the process of recruitment as all the necessary information in order to apply for the Police jobs is given here in this article. The information about Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board Police Constable Online Registration process will be provided here. The candidates can apply for the online process on the starting date. The starting date is 22nd January 2018. It is a great opportunity for the candidates who are willing to do Sarkari Naukri (Government Job). The direct link in order to apply for the online registration is also provided here along with the steps to open it manually. A proper table is given below which gives basic requirement of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board.
Click Here: UPSSSC Exam Calendar 2018
|Name of the organization||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board.|
|Number of vacancies||41520.|
|Name of the post||Police Constable.|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Educational Qualification||12th pass.|
|Mode of application||Online.|
Uttar Pradesh 41520 Constable Vacancies 2018:
41520 vacancies are announced by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board for the recruitment of police constable. Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board have made this announcement for the Constable Civil Police and Constable in Reserved Territorial Armed posts. The students are interested in the jobs of police after completing their 12th. For such candidates this is a great opportunity. In order to apply for the jobs the candidates must complete the registration process. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the jobs. Thus all the necessary eligibility criteria are mentioned below. Also the candidates can check it from the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board. The official website is www.uppbpb.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Police Constable Jobs 2018:
- Male candidates: 18 to 22 years.
- Female candidates: 18 to 25 years.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.400/- via online transaction.
- The fees are same for all the categories.
- Candidates must have a qualification of 12th
- They can also have similar qualification form a recognized board.
Post wise Vacancy Details:
- Constable Civil Police: 23520.
- Constable in Reserved Territorial Armed: 18000
How to Apply for UP Police Constable Online Application Form 2018
- Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board.
- The official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board is uppbpb.gov.in
- Find and download the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board Notification.
- Check the eligibility criteria post wise.
- After checking the eligibility criteria open the recruitment tab.
- Open the apply link in the recruitment tab.
- The candidates must get all the necessary certification stated in the form in order to apply.
- If you are satisfied by the terms and conditions mentioned click the tick button in order to complete.
- Press the ACCEPT button.
- You will be redirected to a new window of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board Police Constable Application form.
- Fill all the necessary details in the form.
- Upload the necessary documents and photos if required.
- Download the form after completing the process.
- Make a print of it for further use.
- Starting date: 22/1/2018.
- Closing date: 22/2/2018.
Official Website: www.uppbpb.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board Police Constable Online Registration:
All the necessary information regarding the recruitment of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board is given above. The candidates can get the PDF of syllabus, exam pattern, etc. from here as well as from the official website. Stay tuned for more updates.