North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 notification, online application for 350 vacancies of Technician, Staff Nurse for Group C & D Posts is now out at www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in:
RRC NER Gorakhpur Group C & D Notification 2020: Hello job seekers are you looking for govt railway jobs, then North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 invites all aspirant through employment news for group c & d recruitment notification. As North Eastern Railway Recruitment board is going to fill up total 350 vacant posts for various job opportunities such as ALP, Technician, staff nurse, junior engineer, station master & other posts. So candidates is you are seeking for railway job then start submitting your application form on or before the last date 30th July, 2018. In this page we will provide you all details regarding this North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018. All the interested candidates must need to check all eligible criteria carefully before going for any further applying procedure.
The northern eastern railway is one of the 16 railway zones in India. It is headquartered at Gorakhpur and comprises lucknow, Varanasi and IZzatnagar or bareilly division. The northern eastern railway was formed on 14 april, 1952. All the skilful and talented candidates who are looking for latest Railway job have this golden chance so prepare well for exams and finally get selected for this North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018. In this notification authority has mentioned all essential details such as selection procedure, opening date and closing of submitting the application form, pay scale, age limitation, education qualification and many others. So stay tuned with us.
www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2020
|Department’s name:||Railway recruitment cell, north eastern railway|
|No.of vacancies:||350 posts|
|Mode of application:||Online|
|Opening date to fill up the application form:||update soon|
|Final date of submitting the application form:||update soon|
|Job designation:||Group C & D|
|Category of job:||Sarkari Naukri|
North eastern Railway Gorakhpur Vacancy 2020
|Name of the posts:||No.of vacancies|
|Assistant loco pilot:||71|
|Sr.commerical cum ticket clerk:||52|
|Technician – III||76|
|Technician – II||11|
|Commerical cum ticket clerk:||34|
|Total no. of vacancies:||350 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for North Eastern Railway Group C D Jobs 2020:
If you possess minimum eligibility then, start applying for the North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates’ age should be in between 18 to 42 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to the aspirants as per govt norms and conditions
- For NER Group C Posts: candidates willing to apply for NER must have qualify 10th class or ITI well reputed by SCVT/NCVT.
- For NER Group D Posts; interested candidates for Group D job must have completed XI/Matriculation from a recognised university.
Application Fee: Candidates who want to apply for the recruitment notification don’t have to any applicable charges.
Selection Process: Candidates will get selected for this recruitment opportunity on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview.
Salary Slab: Those who selected for this opportunity will be paid best and handsome salary as per govt norms.
How to Fill RCC North Eastern Railway Group C and D Online Application Form 2020
- Log on to the official website at ner.indianrailways.gov.in. or else click on the direct link.
- Click on the North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020.
- Then tap on agree button.
- Fill the personal details in online application form.
- Now check all the details are filling proper or not.
- Click on next button.
- Now pay the application fees.
- Click on the submit button to send the application form.
- At the time of submitting the application form candidates have to attach relevant document with it.
Official Website: www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
Stay with us for this recruitment notification. i will continue to help you. If you have any other query friends, then use comment box to ask. I will be happy to answer your query as soon as possible.