Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 notification along with online application form for 3650 GDS, MTS, Postman, PA, Driver Vacancy is Now Out at www.maharashtrapost.gov.in:
Maharashtra Postal Circle Notification 2020: Maharashtra Postal Circle has published a one of new recruitment notification. The notification is for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS). Here you will get the complete information about Maharashtra Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Recruitment online application form 2020. You will get here complete detail about Maharashtra Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. If you have any doubt regarding Maharashtra Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
India Post is a government of India agency, executing postal services in India. It has been providing postal services since 1854. Headquarter of India Post is located in Sansad Marg, New Delhi. There are more than 4 lakhs employees are working in the department of Posts around the country. There are 22 postal circles in India. Maharashtra Postal Circle is one of the postal circles in India. It headquarter is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. Maharashtra Postal Circle provides services such as Letter post, parcel service, EMS, delivery, freight forwarding, third-party logistics and deposit account.
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Postal Circle|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Number of Vacancies||3650|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Pay Scale||Rs.5,200 to 20,200 + Grade pay of Rs.2400/-|
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2020 Detail
|Community||No. of Posts|
Eligible Criteria for Maharashtra Post Office GDS Jobs 2020
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male Candidates: Rs.100/- (for each set of five options)
- For Female/ SC/ST/ PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online or offline (any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices).
- Applicants must have pass Secondary School Examination/ 10th Std from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Maharashtra Postal selection will be based on merit list.
How to fill Maharashtra GDS Online Application Form 2020
- Visit the official website maharashtrapost.gov.in
- Then search for the Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2020 Online Application.
- Then click on it and fill the form with full details.
- Upload the required details and submit it.
- Take a print out for further use.
|Registration & Fee Submission Start Date||01/11/2019|
|Registration & Fee Submission End Date||30/11/2019|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||01/11/2019|
|Closing Date for Apply Online (Extended)||30/11/2019|
Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of India Post Office to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.