Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 notification along with online application form for 834 Oath Commissioner Posts is Now Out at www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in:
Karnataka High Court Notification 2020: The Karnataka High court department has released a new vacancy notification for the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020. This time department is going to fill total 834 Oath Commissioner Posts. The recently offered Karnataka High Court Jobs 2020 are undeniably some marvellous opportunity for all the eligible individuals, by which they can be a part of such an esteemed organization. The Karnataka High Court has already initialized online application process for its Oath Commissioner vacancies 2020 via official website at www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. hence, candidates are highly recommended to submit their genuinely filled Karnataka High Court Recruitment. Apart from this, candidates can get all the essentials details related to it via this dedicated portal.
- 1 Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in Recruitment 2020
- 1.2 High Court Karnataka 834 OATH Commissioners Vacancy 2020
- 1.3 High Court Karnataka Recruitment 2020 Details
- 1.4 High Court Karnataka 834 Jobs 2020 Details
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka High Court Jobs 2020
- 1.6 How to Fill Karnataka High Court Online Application Form 2020
About Karnataka High Court: The Karnataka High Court of the Indian state of Karnataka. It is located in Bangalore, the capital city of Karnataka. The high court functions out of a red brick building known as Attara Kacheri. It is in front of Vidhana Soudha, which is the seat of the Legislature of Karnataka. The Karnataka high court is currently functional in Bangalore, Hubli Dharwad and Gulbarga.
www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in Recruitment 2020
As we know, the Karnataka High Court department has released 834 vacant posts. Candidates are advised to first check eligibility criteria after that go to apply online section because if you are not eligible then you will not be able to fill up the application form. the application procedure is very easy candidates need to visit the official website and follow the below-given tips. Candidates will have to fill the application form before the closing date.
High Court Karnataka 834 OATH Commissioners Vacancy 2020
|Conducting Organization Name||High Court of Karnataka|
|Name of the Posts||Oath Commissioners|
|No. of Vacancies||834 Posts|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start Date||update soon|
|Last Date||update soon|
High Court Karnataka Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
High Court Karnataka 834 Jobs 2020 Details
|Name of the District||Number of Vacancies|
|Bengaluru Metropolitan Area||89|
|D.K. – Mangaluru||19|
|Bench at Dharwad||02|
|Bench at Kalaburagi||03|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka High Court Jobs 2020
- Advocates who have put in practice of not less than 2 years and not more than 4 years.
- For more details check official notification given below.
Age Limit: The age of the applicants should not be more than 35 years
Selection Process: Selection of desired candidates for Karnataka High Court Job Vacancies 2020 is as follows,
- Written Test
Salary Slab: Selected candidates will receive an attractive pay scale as per the norms of the organization.
How to Fill Karnataka High Court Online Application Form 2020
- Log on with www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- Search for the link to apply for offered posts.
- Only online mode of application is available.
- Read all notification details first then proceed further for apply.
- Fill application form as mentioned.
- Attach all necessary document copies with application form.
- You must need to apply on or before last date of application form.
- After due date no application form will be accepted.
We have tried to cover the full details regarding Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020, only for the convenience purpose. In case of any queries, refer the official website. Keep visiting this page on regular basis and stay connected with our site.