Bankura District Court LDC Admit Card 2020, District Court of Bankura Group D Hall Ticket, Call Letter, Exam Date, Permission Letter is Now Available to Download at www.ecourts.gov.in:
District court of Bankura Group D Hall ticket 2020: Hurry up applicants if you have registered for the Bankura district court, West Bengal recruitment. Then the official has already activated the link so from that you are able to download the hall ticket. The applicant who is interested in the exam has applied for this job. Eligible candidates need to download they admit card before the closing date. Candidates will get selected for their dream job if they qualify in this examination. so candidates to appear for the examination you have to download the Bankura District court LDC Admit card 2020 from its official website. or else candidates are able to download the hall ticket from direct link.
- 1 Bankura District Court LDC Admit Card 2020
- 1.1 Bankura District Court Lower Division Clerk Call Letter 2020
- 1.2 Details mentioned on the Bankura District Court Group D Exam Call Letter 2020:
- 1.3 Bankura District Court LDC/Steno Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.4 Bankura district court LDC Recruitment procedure:
- 1.5 Steps by Step Procedure to Download Bankura District Court Group D Exam Hall Ticket 2020:
Bankura District Court LDC Admit Card 2020
Candidates, the department is going to activate the link from so between this days quickly download the admit card. The admit card is the mandatory document. The call letter is a crucial file as it has all the details concerning the applicant. So do not forget to download it before going to the exam venue. The exam attendees who do not take hall ticket with them must go back empty-handed without writing the exam. It is due to officials do not allow who deny carrying their hall tickets.
Bankura District Court Lower Division Clerk Call Letter 2020
|Recruitment board||Bankura district court, West Bengal|
|Name of the job||English stenographer, lower division clerk, process- server, and group D|
|Last day to apply||Closed|
|Commencement of Bankura district court LDC Exam||Update Soon|
|Recruitment procedure||Written examination|
|Download Bankura district court LDC Call letter from||Update Soon|
|Post category||Admit Card|
|Employment category||Government Jobs|
|No of openings||55|
|Official site link||Ecourts.gov.in|
Details mentioned on the Bankura District Court Group D Exam Call Letter 2020:
Data present on the Bankura district court group D Exam call letter 2020: on downloading the admit card successfully, one should check the below particulars on it to confirm whether they are correctly printed on it.
- Name of the aspirant
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Father name
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Examination centre code
- Name & venue of the test centre
- Space for invigilators’ signature
- Applicants’ photograph
- Space for candidate’s signature
- Guidelines for the written examination
Bankura District Court LDC/Steno Exam Pattern 2020
To score more marks and have to prepare well for examination then refer the below-mentioned test pattern.
Bankura DC Group D Test Pattern
|S.No||Type of Exam||Name of the Subject||Total Marks||Duration of the Exam||Negative Marking|
|1.||Multiple Choice Questions||English||100||2 Hours||01 Mark shall be deducted for each wrong
ecourts.gov.in/Bankura English Stenographer Grade III Exam Pattern
|Paper||Name of the Subjects||No of Marks||Duration of the Test|
|Paper I||General English||100||2 Hours|
|Paper II||Dictation||400||5 Minutes|
|Paper III||Computer Typing||100||10 Minutes|
Bankura District Court LDC & Process Server Exam Pattern
|S.No||Exam Type||Subject Name||Marks||Exam Duration||Negative Marking|
|1||Multiple Choice Questions||General Knowledge||100||20 Hours||01 Mark shall be deducted for each wrong
Bankura district court LDC Recruitment procedure:
To get selected for this opportunity candidates have to phase written examination. Candidates are guided to perform well in the exam to get selected for this fantastic opportunity.
Important documents to carry for Bankura district court group D Exam: those who are going to attend the written examination, one must carry their admit card, additionally, the candidate should also need to bring anyone government id proof along with the admit card.
- Aadhar card
- Voter Id
- PAN Card
- Bank passbook
- College ID
- Ration card
Steps by Step Procedure to Download Bankura District Court Group D Exam Hall Ticket 2020:
- Firstly, the postulants have to go to the official web portal ecourts.gov.in.
- Otherwise, make a click on the below-provided link related to admit card download on this page.
- By clicking on the below- attached link, you can directly visit the homepage of the official website.
- Now, on the official homepage, the contenders need to identify the suitable link of the admit card download.
- Hit, on it then you admit card will be open on the screen.
- Later, enter the registration number/application number and DOB/ Password to get Bankura district court group D Exam call letter 2020.
- After that, they have to submit the provided details on the website.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download the admit card and take print copies of it.
- Also, keep some other prints of the admit card meanwhile it gets misplaced, so you can take other print of it.
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in
Keep checking our website on a frequent basis and know the further information about the admit card also for latest govt jobs and employment news subscribe to our site.