Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 notification along with online application form for 424 Vacancies of SRM Territory Head & Wealth Management Professionals Posts is Now Out at www.bankofbaroda.co.in:
BOB Senior Relationship Manager Notification 2019: Bank of Baroda has issued a notification in which they have stated for selection of eligible staff for Senior Relationship Manager and other various posts on its official website at www.bankofbaroda.co.in. Now all qualified candidates are invited to fill online application form for 424 posts whose link is made available at above mentioned portal.
The Bank of Baroda is also known as BOB. It is one type of banking and financial company in India. It was established on 20th July 1908. It is main headquarters located at vadodara, the state of Gujarat, India. It is one of the largest banks in the country along with SBI, PNB and ICICI Bank. Having 5290 branches throughout the country, one of the popular banks BOB is calling all those eligible candidates to give it a try in order to boost up their services to local customers as a new notification so those who are ready to take up challenging role in career and willing to include their name in “Team Baroda” then apply now but first read below given criteria.
Bank of Baroda 424 Territory Head Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Bank of Baroda (BOB)
Number of Vacancies: 424 Posts
Name of Posts: Senior Relationship Manager, Territory Head & Other
Category Wise Posts Details:
|Post Name||No of vacancies||Qualifications
|NRI Wealth product Manager||1||Gradute Recognized University||Min – 28Max – 40|
|Senior Relation ship Manager||375||Gradute Recognized University||Min – 23Max – 40|
|Complains Manager Wealth||1||Gradute Recognized University||Min – 32Max – 42|
|Teritory Head||37||Gradute Recognized University||Min – 30Max – 45|
|Product Manager Investment||1||Gradute Recognized University||Min – 28Max – 40|
|Group Head||6||Gradute Recognized University||Min – 35Max – 50|
|Service and Control Manager||1||Gradute Recognized University||Min – 32max – 42|
|Operation Head Wealth||1||Gradute Recognized University||Min – 35Max – 50|
|Operation Manager Wealth||1||Gradute Recognized University||Min – 28Max – 40|
Jobs Category: Government Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Eligible Criteria for Bank of Baroda Manipal Vacancies 2019
- Age of the applicants should be between 23 years to 50 years as on filling application form.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per norms and conditions entitled by government.
- Interested candidates need to have cleared Graduate Degree having minimum 60% of passing score in any discipline from recognized university or institute.
- For more details in education qualification, please refer official notification for this section.
- Candidates belong to General and OBC categories have to pay Rs. 600/- while SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs.100/-.
- Please note that once fee is paid then it won’t be refunded in any circumstances so only apply if you are sure that your application would be accepted.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance such as
- Written Test (Objective & Descriptive)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Psychometric Assessment
How to Fill BOB SRM Online Application Form 2019?
- Visit bankofbaroda.co.in or click on below link to apply online.
- Download notification from either from below or official website under “Announcements” and “Recruitment” section.
- Read it carefully and if you willing to apply then fill application using detailed instructions mentioned which should be followed during filling application form.
- Pay application fee using suitable method according to you.
- Attach required documents and submit form and don’t forget to take print out of it.
- Starting date to online application form: 16th April 2018
- Last date for submission of online application form: 06th May 2018
- Exam Date: Update Soon
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Note: Here, we will provide all latest information regarding Bank of Baroda SRM Recruitment 2019, admit card, syllabus, exam date, answer key, result etc.