VMMC SJH Delhi Junior Resident Hall Ticket 2018-19, VMMC SJH Junior Resident Admit Card, Exam Date, Call Letter is Now Available to Download at www.vmmc.sjh.nic.in:
VMMC SJH Delhi Junior Resident Admit Card 2018-2019: VMMC SJH is conducting the written examination, for junior resident post so those who have register their name for the exam are guided to download the VMMC SJH Delhi hall ticket 2018 from its authorized website. so if you are one of them who have register their name, without wasting time start downloading the admit card as soon as possible. In this notification we have mentioned all the details in this article related to hall ticket. Refer all the details seriously, and stay tuned with our page.
- 1 VMMC SJH Delhi Junior Resident Hall Ticket 2018-19
Job hunters who are going to attend the examination for junior resident job posts can download the VMMC SJH Delhi hall ticket 2018 from its official website. This hall ticket is only for the eligible candidates. Moreover, candidates will have more time to prepare for the examination because examination will be conduct very soon. So candidates who are browsing the internet to get the admit card 2018 their waiting time gets complete here.
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital Junior Resident Call Letter 2018-19
|Name of the Organization||Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital|
|Official website link||www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in|
|Name of the post||Junior Resident|
|No of vacancies||146|
|Post Category||Admit Card|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||Notify Later|
|Selection Process||written Exam|
Data present on the VMMC SJH Junior Resident Admit Card 2018:
On downloading the admit card successfully, one should check the below particulars on it to confirm whether they are correctly printed on it.
- Name of the aspirant
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Father name
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Examination centre code
- Name & venue of the test centre
- Space for invigilators’ signature
- Applicants’ photograph
- Space for candidate’s signature
- Guidelines for the written examination
VMMC SJH Junior Resident Exam Pattern 2018
|S.No.||Examination Type||Subject Names||Number of Questions||Max. Marks||VMMC SJH Junior Resident Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type(Multiple Choice Questions)||English Language||50||50||35|
VMMC SJH Junior Resident Selection Process 2018:
Candidates have to first appear for the written examination, and those aspirants who qualify the written examination will be moved further for the next step of selection process.
Documents to carry along with VMMC SJH Junior Resident Admit Card 2018:
Those who are appearing for the written examination, one must carry their admit card, additionally, candidate should also need to bring any one government id proof along with the admit card.
- Aadhar card
- Voter id
- PAN Card
- Bank passbook
- College ID
- Ration card
Steps to Download VMMC SJH Junior Resident Hall Ticket 2018-19:
- Firstly, the postulation have to go to the official web portal.
- Otherwise, make a click on the below provided link related to admit card download on this page.
- By clicking on the below- attached link, you can directly visit the homepage of the official website.
- Now, on the official homepage the contenders need to identify the suitable link of the admit card download.
- Hit, on it then you admit card will be open on the screen.
- Later, enter the registration number/application number and DOB/ Password to get VMMC SJH Junior Resident admit card 2018.
- After that, they have to submit the provided details on the website.
- Your admit card will be appeared on the screen.
- Finally, download the admit card and take print copies of it.
- Also, keep some other print of the admit card meanwhile it get misplaced, so you can take other print of it.
Official Website: www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in
Hope, you all have downloaded your admit card from the above link without any difficulties. Meanwhile subscribe and follow our portal to know further updates.