Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019, Probationary Asst. Manager (Credit) Hall Ticket, Exam Date, Call Letter is Now Available to Download at www.vijayabank.com:
Vijaya Bank Probationary Asst. Manager Admit Card 2019: Vijaya Bank will issue the admit card for probationary assistant manager job opportunity. so those candidates who want to grab this job opportunity already they have registered their name and now, all are in search of the Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Call Letter 2019 so candidates keep some patience department is going to upload it on its official website. Download the admit card to appear for the written examination.
- 1 Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019
- 1.1 Vijaya Bank Probationary Asst. Manager Call Letter 2019
- 1.2 www.vijayabank.com Probationary Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019
- 1.3 Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Selection Process 2019:
- 1.4 Vijaya Bank Probationary Officer Exam Pattern 2019:
- 1.5 Procedure to Download Vijiaya Bank Asst. Manager Hall Ticket 2019
All those eligible candidates who have applied for this recruitment will get their Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Call Letter 2019 by submitting the registration details. So to download the admit card applicants are guided to enter your registration number, password and date of birth. Candidates are guided to enter all the details correctly, if you enter wrong information then your admit card will not be appeared. In the below paragraph we have mentioned easy and quick steps to download the hall ticket.
Vijaya Bank Probationary Asst. Manager Call Letter 2019
Candidates are suggested to download the admit card on before the 15 days of examination. Prepare well for the examination so you are able to get appear for the next round of selection process. Refer the syllabus and exam pattern along with it once have a look on previous years papers. so, get quickly your admit card from our website.
www.vijayabank.com Probationary Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019
|Name of the bank||Vijaya Bank|
|No. of vacancies available||330|
|Initial date to fill applications||12th September 2018|
|Hall ticket issue date||Notify soon|
|Job type||Bank Jobs|
|Selection criteria||Written exam & interview|
|Category name||Admit Card|
|Exam date||Update soon|
|Closing date to fill applications||27th September, 2018|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Post name||Probationary Asst. Manager (Credit)|
Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Selection Process 2019:
Department is going to take total two steps for selection of the aspirants that will be as following.
- Written examination
Vijaya Bank Probationary Officer Exam Pattern 2019:
Vijaya Bank Probationary officer has listed out the syllabus and test pattern for the written examination. so to score maximum marks and get selected for this golden chance aspirants are guided to refer the entire syllabus for this notification. start preparation as soon as possible because practices makes a man perfect. Along with the syllabus also once refer the previous year papers.
|S.No.||Subject Names||Max. Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||English Language||50||Composite Time of 120 min|
|2.||General Awareness with special reference to the Banking Industry||50|
Information on Vijaya Bank Probationary asst. Manager Admit Card:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Name of the center allocated
- Exact location of the center along with date and time.
- Reporting time
- Registration number
- Photo & signature
Documents to carry besides Vijaya Bank 2019 Admit Card:
Along with the Vijaya Bank Probationary asst. Manager admit card 2019, one should carry valid id proof so, no fake people should able to enter the examination hall.
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Any valid ID Proof issued by Gazette officer
- College ID
- Ration card
- Driving license
- Voter ID
Procedure to Download Vijiaya Bank Asst. Manager Hall Ticket 2019
- First login to the official website at www.vijayabank.com.
- Find out link and select the tab to reach respective page.
- Navigate to download Admit Card for written test.
- Enter your Application Registration ID/Number and password or DOB in prescribed format.
- Before submitting the details once check whether all details are correct or not.
- Then click on login button to generate your Admit Card.
- Save and download the Admit Card as PDF file.
Official Website: www.vijayabank.com
Candidates are able to get information easily if you want to grab other details then don’t forget to bookmark our page by pressing Ctrl+D.