UPSC IES ISS Admit Card 2019, Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Hall Ticket, Call Letter, Exam Date, Permission Letter is Now Available to Download at www.upsc.gov.in:
UPSC IES & ISS Call Letter 2019: Good information for those who have enrolled their name for Union Public Service Commission examination. Department is set to reveal the UPSC Indian Economic Service/Indian statistical service 2019 admit card so fetch it before the deadline dates. Furthermore, make the use of the link to get your call letter. From this notification, our team has mentioned all the details such as selection process, steps of downloading the call letter and documents required to carry along with the hall ticket. While downloading the call letter enter your registration number, password and date of birth.
- 1 UPSC IES ISS Admit Card 2019
- 1.1 www.upsc.gov.in IES ISS Admit Card 2019
- 1.2 UPSC Indian Economic Service/Indian statistical service 2019 admit card.
- 1.3 Upsc.gov.in Indian economic service/Indian statistical service selection process 2019:
- 1.4 Union Public Service Commission IES/ISS Exam pattern 2019:
- 1.5 Details enlisted on UPSC IES Call letter 2019:
- 1.6 Essential ID Proof to carry with the UPSC ISS Hall Ticket 2019:
- 1.7 How to Fetch UPSC Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Hall Ticket 2019?
UPSC IES ISS Admit Card 2019
|Name of the exam conducting authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|No. of jobs||65|
|Starting date to apply||20th March 2019|
|Admit card release date||Update soon|
|Selection process||Written exam, Interview|
|Name of the category||Admit card|
|Job Designation||Indian Economic Service/Indian statistical service|
|Closing date to apply||16th April 2019|
|Exam date||Update soon|
|Location of job||Across India|
|Type of job||India|
www.upsc.gov.in IES ISS Admit Card 2019
Once you have done with the registration procedure the second most important step is to download the hall ticket, to appear for the examination. Authority of UPSC has decided to organize the written examination in upcoming months, to fill up 65 Indian Economic service/Indian statistical service vacant posts with enthusiastic and talented aspirants. Officer of the selection department has thought to conduct the exam at various locations for applied nominees.
UPSC Indian Economic Service/Indian statistical service 2019 admit card.
The admit card is one of the essential document for the examination. Therefore, it is should not be mutilated/distorted/soiled, not even by mistake. Candidate with such admit cards will not be allowed to appear in the entrance exam. Dear aspirants your written examination play an important role in the selection procedure for the candidates. Aspirants are shortlisted based on the merit list and cut off marks. Prepare well for examination and get more marks.
Upsc.gov.in Indian economic service/Indian statistical service selection process 2019:
Tthose you are dreaming for this job have to first phase two round of selection process such as above.
- Written exam
Union Public Service Commission IES/ISS Exam pattern 2019:
So far, the UPSC is planning to organize the exam in the update soon. Once the higher authorities schedule the exact date for the exam, we will report you as soon as possible. Also, collect the hall ticket before the 2-3 weeks of exam date to avoid last minutes troubles. Prepare well for the exam and refer syllabus and test pattern.
|S. No||Type of the Exam||Name of Subjects|
|1||Objective Questions||General Awareness|
Details enlisted on UPSC IES Call letter 2019:
Usually, aspirants are suggested to verify the documents on the admit card to the completion of the download. They are in the following fashion:
- Name of the applicant
- Father name
- Date of birth
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Examination centre code
- Test centre
- Space for invigilators signature
- Space for candidates signature
- Instructions to follow during the exam
- Applicants photograph
- Enrolment number
Essential ID Proof to carry with the UPSC ISS Hall Ticket 2019:
In addition to the call letter intenders have to take few ID Proofs for the sake of identification. They are along the lines:
- Voter card aadhar card
- Bank passbook
- Driving license
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Any valid document issued by a gazetted officer
How to Fetch UPSC Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Hall Ticket 2019?
- Contenders first visit the official web page of the UPSC Indian economic service/Indian statistical service admit card 2019.
- Then after go to the suitable link of the admit card.
- Click on it and fill up all the details in it.
- Click on the submit option.
- Take a hard copy of the admit card for exam use.
- Close the current window.
- Take the call letter at exam time without forget.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
We believe that from this admit card notification you are able to receive maximum details. Stay tuned with our website for the latest updates.