How to Remove | Stop | Deactivate corona virus caller tune in india:
Recently, we come to know that Indian government has started automatic caller tune for most of company such as BSNL, Vodafone, idea, airtel and Jio. As we know that it is essential but some of us are quite tired to hear the same tune. So i am providing various steps to stop bsnl corona virus caller tune, stop Airtel corona virus caller tune, stop Jio corona virus caller tune and stop Vodafone corona virus caller tune. This tune is only for awareness message for the all people Where you will here the voice of coughing of a men or women.
However i am not advising here to deactivate this tune yet some of them are searching steps to remove corona caller tune so i have find out various steps and mentioned here which will help to deactivate corona virus caller tune very easily. You just need to follow below guideline to do the same.
- 1 To stop Corona Virus caller tune just follow below steps.
To stop Corona Virus caller tune just follow below steps.
For that we have two method you can follow either of these.
Method 1 to stop corona virus caller tune (BSNL, Vodafone, Airtel or Idea)
- First steps is to call any number where you will here corona virus caller tune it may be Vodafone or jio or airtel or idea.
- When you call any number you will here a caller tune instantly.
- Now you have to press # or dial 1 from your keypad.
- As you follow above steps you will instantly stop tune of corona virus and regular ring ring tone will be activated you are not supposed to do any other steps.
Method 2 to stop corona virus caller tune (BSNL, Vodafone, Airtel or Idea)
- Here We have second method to stop unnecessary caller tune.
- First of all go and Open your Dialer Pad.
- Now you just need to Dial *646*224# and next step is to press 1 Which will deactivate your caller tune.
- After following all steps you just need to check again by calling you friend.
Note: I am not against any of the Campaign but just providing steps who do not want this tune.
History About Corona Virus
There are lot’s of confusion over corona virus so i am going to provide some of the historical details which will guide you about the same. Corona virus are family of viruses. It is potentially deadly diseases which came from the mammals and birds. Which was firstly found in 1960’s since long time there are number of victims suffering from this diseases.
This Virus is also known as COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2). It means Severe acute respiratory syndrome. As it was seen in 2019 so rest of line is added with 19 figure. One more virus is also known as Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS-CoV).
Steps for Protecting our selves from Corona Virus.
- Firstly you need to hand wash regular before taking any food
- When you sneezing or you have a coughing cover your mouth and nose to save some one also.
- Mostly avoid close contact with large number of people or avoid gathering
- You can also go through helpline number of government which is issue state wise as well as central government notification.
For more details about WHO Guideline you can also visit here : ((Check Here))
In case you have any query about same you can have government helpline number : +911123978046 or email address : firstname.lastname@example.org