SJVN Recruitment 2018-2019 notification along with online application form for 230 vacancies of Apprentice Posts is now out at www.sjvn.nic.in:
SJVN Apprentice Notification 2018-2019: Hello friends! We are again back with the new employment news for you. Have detailed information through this article. SJVN stands for the Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited has published the current news advertisement on 30th of November 2018. The SJVN has limited seats and inviting the applications from the qualified applicants and the residents of the Himachal Pradesh. There are around 230 seats. All the interested applicants can apply for this Sarkari Naukri through online medium. Application will be accepted from the 04th Dec 2018. All the candidates can apply know through the authorized site i.e., www.sjvn.nic.in and before the 29th Dec 2018.
SJVN Limited, a Mini Ratna, Category-I and Schedule –‘A’ CPSE under administrative control of Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, was incorporated on May 24, 1988 as a joint venture of the Government of India (GOI) and the Government of Himachal Pradesh (GOHP). SJVN is presently implementing Power Projects in Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar and Gujarat in India besides neighboring countries viz. Nepal and Bhutan totaling 4018 MW.
Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam 230 Technician Notification 2018-2019
|Institute Name||Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited|
|Number of Posts||230 posts|
|Job Role||Apprentice Posts|
|Initial Date to Apply||4th December 2018|
|Due Date to Apply||29th December 2018|
|Type of Job||Government Jobs|
|Work Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Medium of Application||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination and Medical Exam|
SJVN 230 Apprentice Vacancy 2018-2019 Notification
Applicants can apply online for SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2018 through authorized site i.e., www.sjvn.nic.in. The organisation wants the youth as their employee and employee them as one year trainee. It is the best opportunity for the aspirants to grab the government job. Refer the entire article go grab the entire information.
Trade Wise Vacancy Details – Latest Job Openings at SJVN 2018-2019
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Electronics & Communication||01|
|Env. Pollution & Control||01|
Technician (ITI) Apprentice:
|Technician (ITI) Apprentices|
|Department Name||No of Posts|
|Office Secretaryship/ Stenography/ Office Assistant/ Office Management||02|
|Information Communications Technology/ IT/ Computer Assembly & Maintenance||03|
|Mechanic (Electronics/ General/ Mechanical)||05|
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
|Technician (Diploma ) Apprentices|
|Name of the Department||No of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for SJVN Technician Vacancy 2018-2019
Following are the different criteria to be considered for the selection of the applicants
- Discipline/Trade: Finished full-time Degree in Engineering/ Technology in a related branch
- Technician (Diploma Apprentice): Full-time Diploma in Engineering/technology in the relevant branch.
- Technician (ITI Apprentice): Minimum 10th pass and ITI course or 10+2 level vocational course in relevant branch
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Selection Process: Applicants will be filtered through Interview.
- Dates of SJVN Official Notification Advt Issued: 30th November 2018
- Initial date to apply for SJVN Recruitment 2018: 4th December 2018
- Due date to apply: 29th December 2018
Pay Scale: Aspirants can also get the extra allowances in addition to the salary on the basis of their work in the organisation.
- Discipline/Trade: ₹10,000/-
- Technician Apprentices: ₹8,000/-
- Technician (ITI) Apprentices: ₹7,000/-
Application Fee: Aspirants have to pay the application fee which is mentioned below according to the category.
- General/OBC applicants: ₹100/-
- All other applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Nil
Instructions to Fill SJVN Online Application Form 2018-2019
- Applicants need to visit the authorised site i.e., sjvn.nic.in
- Search and download respective SJVN Notification 2018 Advt
- Open online application form to apply
- Fill the details
- Upload the documents in the prescribed format
- According to the category set the application fee
- Refer the details and press on submit button
- Print the application form for future use.
Official Website: www.sjvn.nic.in