SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Notification along with Online Application form for 8134 vacancies of Junior Associates Clerk (Customer Support & Sales) Posts is Now Out at www.sbi.co.in:
SBI Clerk Notification 2020: Well know bank of India which is known as State Bank of India is about to published official notification for Probationary Officer & Clerk posts and this time they are going to recruit 7000 candidates. So aspirant who is looking for a job in the banking sector is having a very good opportunity because chances of getting selected are very high as there is a huge opening. Many aspirants have already collected their documents which are required at the time of filling the online form.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Job Details
We have also mentioned eligibility criteria for this job which is almost same for all job but this is from our sources. If aspirant wants to get the official notification then they have to wait for some more time. We have also mentioned step to apply online for the job because some aspirant finds it difficult to fill the online form but as they will read the steps which we have mentioned below this task will be very easy for every aspirant.
SBI Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) Clerical Cadre Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Recruitment||SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020|
|Article category||SBI Clerk application form and notification|
|Exam type||Recruitment exam|
|Recruiting Bank||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)|
|No. of vacancies||8134|
|Job location||All across India|
|Application status||Active now|
|Mode of application||Online|
|SBI Clerk Notification||Download Here|
|Application form||Online Apply|
|How to apply||Read Here|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Clerk Vacancy 2020:
- Minimum qualification needed for applying the above mentioned job is very common now a day because of it mandatory for every job.
- The aspirant should have a graduation degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university with good percentage.
- For more information in education, qualifications refer to official notification when it will be released on the official website.
Check: Bank Jobs in India
|General/OBC/EWS||Rs.750/- (including intimation charges)|
- Age limitation for above-mentioned job is the minimum age of 18 years and for maximum age need to wait for some more time we will update it soon.
- Age relaxation will be given to every candidate who comes in the reserved category as per Indian government rules & regulation.
- The selection process will be based on written examination which will be held by the IBPS and personal interview which will be organized by the State Bank of India human resource department.
- The aspirant who will be selected after the personal interview will be given attractive salary with many other facilities such as medical coverage of every family member.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2020
Exam Pattern for Phase I- Preliminary Exam 2020
|Section/Test||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Total||100||100||60 minutes (1 hr)|
- Mode of exam- online
- Type of questions- objective type
- Total duration- 1 hour (60 min). Each section will have separate time.
- Negative marking- Yes (1/4th of marks will be deducted for each wrong choice)
- No minimum qualifying marks for an individual subject and for aggregate (overall) are prescribed.
Exam Pattern for Phase-II Main Examination 2020
|Section/Test||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
- Mode of exam- Online
- Type of questions- Objective type
- Total duration- 2 hr 40 min
- Negative marking- ¼ for each wrong choice
- The medium of exam- English and Hindi
- Minimum qualifying marks will be decided by the bank.
How To Apply for SBI Online Application Form 2020?
- Log on to the official website of State Bank of India which is sbi.co.in
- Click on the career tab or find the link which represents the above-mentioned job.
- First of all, read the official notification carefully if you are eligible then proceed forward.
- Now click on apply online for this job.
- As soon as you will click on that online form will be open.
- Fill all the necessary detail in that which is asked by the organization.
- After filling that form submit the form and take a print out of it for future reference.
|Release of official notification||2nd Jan 2020|
|Online registration and fee payment starts||3rd January 2020|
|Last date for application and fee payment||26th January 2020|
|Closure for editing application details||26th Jan 2020|
|Last date for printing your application||10th Feb 2020|
|Admit card download (pre-exam)||Available Soon|
|Date of Preliminary examination||Available Soon|
|Declaration of Result (Preliminary)||To be notified later|
|Admit card (Main exam)||Available Soon|
|Date of Main examination||Available Soon|
|Declaration of result (Main)||To be notified later|
State bank of India contact details
Phone No.- 022- 22820427
Fax- 022- 22820411
Official website: www.sbi.co.in