RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2020, Staff Nurse Hall Ticket, Exam Date, Call Letter, Permission Letter is Now Available to Download at www.indianrailways.gov.in:
RRB Paramedical Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020: Do you have any idea when the official person is going to reveal the admit card? if no, then in this page our team has mentioned all the details regarding the RRB Paramedical admit card 2020. So now, its time to declare the admit card on its official page. On which date the admit card will be revealed you know via SMS or emails on your cell phone. According to the latest news department will declare the call letter in June before 10 days of examination.
- 1 RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2020
- 1.1 www.indianrailways.gov.in Paramedical Admit Card 2020
- 1.2 RRB Paramedical Application Status Link 2020
- 1.3 Indian Railway RRB Paramedical Staff Cen 2/2019 Selection Process 2020
- 1.4 How to download RRB Paramedical 2020 Admit Card
- 1.5 Particulars mentioned on Railway Recruitment Board Paramedical admit card 2020
- 1.6 Essentials ID Proofs to carry with RRB Paramedical examinations Hall Ticket 2020:
- 1.7 Important points RRB Admit Card Paramedical Recruitment 2020:
RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2020
It is advised to applicants to notice the RRB Paramedical admit card 2020 availability status from the main web portal or simply connect to our site to know the exact information. In this notification authority has mentioned some simple and quick steps to download the admit card so, just follow the steps and start downloading your admit card.
www.indianrailways.gov.in Paramedical Admit Card 2020
|Name of the examination||RRB Paramedical recruitment|
|Conducting agency||Railway recruitment board|
|Advertisement no.||CEN 2/2019|
|Post||Various paramedical posts|
|Date of examination||June|
|Date of issue of admit card||10 days prior to exam|
|Article category||e-Call Letter/Admit Card|
|Job location||PAN India|
|Official notification||Read here|
|Mode of examination||Computer based test (Online)|
RRB Paramedical Application Status Link 2020
|Railway Board Zone||Application status link||Admit card link|
|RRB Ahmedabad||Application Status Link|
|RRB Ajmer||Application Status Link|
|RRB Allahabad||Application Status Link|
|RRB Bangalore||Application Status Link|
|RRB Bhopal||Application Status Link|
|RRB Bhubaneshwar||Application Status Link|
|RRB Bilaspur||Application Status Link|
|RRB Chandigarh||Application Status Link|
|RRB Chennai||Application Status Link|
|RRB Gorakhpur||Application Status Link|
|RRB Guwahati||Application Status Link|
|RRB Jammu Srinagar||Application Status Link|
|RRB Kolkata||Application Status Link|
|RRB Malda||Application Status Link|
|RRB Mumbai||Application Status Link|
|RRB Muzaffarpur||Application Status Link|
|RRB Patna||Application Status Link|
|RRB Ranchi||Application Status Link|
|RRB Secunderabad||Application Status Link|
|RRB Siliguri||Application Status Link|
|RRB Thiruvananthapuram||Application Status Link|
Indian Railway RRB Paramedical Staff Cen 2/2019 Selection Process 2020
Claimants will be received the call letter via post. This time RRB Paramedical recruitment is going to recruit total 1937 applicants, if you want this job then, crack the written examination successfully. Our team is going to update each and every details in this notification, so just stay tuned and follow our page on regular basis to receive the information regarding the RRB Paramedical admit card 2020. Applicants are guided to fill all the details correctly such as name, date of birth, password etc, in any circumstances the details will be not change.
How to download RRB Paramedical 2020 Admit Card
- Logon to the official website of the RRB Paramedical 2020 admit card.
- Search for the download link of the call letter.
- Click on the desired link of admit card 2020.
- Provide required details of registration number, date of birth and password.
- Then download the call letter.
- Take a print out of the admit card will be displayed on your screen.
Particulars mentioned on Railway Recruitment Board Paramedical admit card 2020
Candidates have to fill the above mentioned details on the call letter.
- Duration of the exam and reporting time
- Candidates photograph and sign
- Examination centre code and name
- Detailed address of the venue
- Full name of the aspirants
- Applicants identification marks
- Father name or mother name
- Name of the examination
- Candidates category and date of birth
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Date and timings of the exam
- General exam instructions to follow
- Name of the exam conducting board
- Post name
- Registration number and roll number
Essentials ID Proofs to carry with RRB Paramedical examinations Hall Ticket 2020:
As this days many fraud are done in the examination hall, so all the applicants are guided to bring the above mentioned ID Proof.
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID.
- Driving license.
- Bank passbook with photograph.
- Any valid ID proof issued by Gazetted officer
Important points RRB Admit Card Paramedical Recruitment 2020:
- You will not be permitted to participate in the exam in case you fail to produce your admit card during the checking process.
- At the time of examination, it is compulsory to carry exam fees receipt and valid ID card issued by the officials.
- The photograph of a candidate will be printed on the admit card. if it is pasted externally, then it must be attested by institute with seal & signature of authority.
- In the admit card, if candidate’s photograph does not bear his/her signature, then he/she sign in front of the prinicipal.
- All the candidates are guided to present at the examination centre 10-12 minutes prior the commencement of an exam.’
- Candidates will not get entry to examination hall after 30 minutes from the commencement of the examination duration
- Examines will not get permission to leave exam hall in the initial 30 minutes and last 10 minutes of the examination duration.
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Hope you guys have got all the details from this notification. Applicants must check an official website or this web page regularly for further updates. You may press Ctrl+D key to bookmark our website, for answer key and result. Those who have any query can submit it in a comment segment. We will respond as soon as we can. Stay tuned for more information!!