RPF Admit Card 2018-2019, आरपीएफ परीक्षा तिथियां 2018-2019, Railway RPF Constable Hall Ticket, Exam Date, Call Letter, Permission Letter is Now Available to Download at www.indianrailways.gov.in:
Railway Protection Force (RPF) Constable CBT Exam Call Letter 2018-2019 Admit Card: Hello Friends! We are back again with the Railway Protection Force Admit Card release dates. Below we have furnished the entire information regarding the same. Currently, Railway RPF Recruitment Notification was published on the 1st of June to apply for the 8619 seats. All the interested aspirants who are in search for the govt jobs after 10th can apply for the same before the due dates. According to the officials examination will be conducted computer based which is of 120 marks. The test will hold at various centres for the entire group. Entire information is mentioned on the admit card. We have also mentioned the steps to download the Railway Protection Force Constable.
Click Here: RPF 8619 SI Constable Recruitment 2018-2019
- 1 RPF Admit Card 2018-2019
- 1.1 Railway RPF/RPSF Constable CBT Exam Admit Card 2018-2019
- 1.2 www.rpfonlinereg.co.in Constable CBT Exam Admit Card 2018-2019 Exam Date
- 1.3 www.rpfonlinereg.co.in सहायक निरीक्षक & सिपाही परीक्षा तिथियां 2018-19
- 1.4 RPF Constable Exam Pattern 2018-2019
- 1.5 Indian Railways RPF Exam Paper Pattern 2018-2019
- 1.6 RPF/ RPSF Constable Syllabus 2018 & RPF SI Syllabus – Men & Women<
- 1.7 RPF 2018-19 Syllabus Units:
- 1.8 Railway RPF SI Constable Syllabus 2018-2019
- 1.9 Steps to Download Railway RPF SI Constable Hall Ticket 2018-2019?
Railway Protection Force (RPF) is an Indian security force entrusted with protecting railway passengers, passenger area and railway property of the Indian Railways. RPF stands for the Railway Protection Force. RPF is the only central armed police force (CAPF, commonly known as para military force) which has the power to arrest, investigate and prosecute criminals. The force is under the authority of Ministry of Railways (India). The RPF utilities a similar rank structure to the other paramilitary forces in India, and the Indian Police Service. Non-gazetted ranks are the same as those used in the State Police Services. The job profile differs for each position.
Railway RPF/RPSF Constable CBT Exam Admit Card 2018-2019
Hello Guys! Download RPF Constable Hall Ticket 2018 from the website in below paragraphs. Indian Railways are now all ready to publish the Railway Protection Force Constable Admit Card for organising Computer Based Test in September and October 2018. Numerous numbers of aspirants have registration to attend the CBT exam for 8619 constable vacancies. The boards had closed online application link for starting the further selection procedure. All aspirants are in hurry to the date of downloading Railway RPF e-Call Letter for Constable CBT Exam so that they can fetch the best idea about their test. Aspirants can download the call letter before the 10 days of the exams. Read the entire article as we have furnished all the details about the railway Protection Force Call Letter in following sections.
www.rpfonlinereg.co.in Constable CBT Exam Admit Card 2018-2019 Exam Date
|RPSF Female SI Constable Hall Ticket 2018-2019|
|Organisation Name||Indian Railways|
|Department Name||Railway Protection Force|
|Category||Hall Ticket/e-Call Letter/ Admit Card|
|No. of vacancies||8619|
|Job Profile||Government Jobs|
|Job Area||Across India|
|Selection Procedure||CBT, PET, PMT & DV|
|Exam Date||1st to 30th June 2018|
|CBT Date||September & October 2018|
|e-Call Letter Publish Date||10 days prior to exam|
|Admit Card download link||Available below|
|Call Letter Format||PDF file|
|PET/PMT Date||To be notified|
|DV Date||To be notified later|
www.rpfonlinereg.co.in सहायक निरीक्षक & सिपाही परीक्षा तिथियां 2018-19
Aspirants may have the admit card before the 2 week of commencement of the test. Aspirants will be informed through SMS or Email message will be sent to all qualified employees. Contenders need to download it from the authorized site. As admit card is the mandatory to be hold during the examination along with the valid ID proof. If aspirants forget to carry the admit card and id proof then they will not allowed to appear for the exam. Applicants also need to carry the passport size photo with them.
RPF Constable Exam Pattern 2018-2019
|RPF/ RPSF Constable & SI Exam Pattern 2018-2019
|Phases||Type of Exam||Subject Name||Marks||Duration|
|Phase-I||CBT – Objective Type||Arithmetic||35||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||35|
|Phase-II||PET (Physical Efficiency Test) & PMT (Physical Measurement Test)||–||–|
Indian Railways RPF Exam Paper Pattern 2018-2019
- Railway Protection Force Exam is an objective type test in 10th/Matric level.
- There are mainly three sections in the exam.
- RPF Question Paper comes with 120 questions.
- Date of Exam, Duration will update soon.
- Each Correct Answer awarded 1 Mark.
- Negative Marking Scheme also Applicable. 1/3 marks deducted for every wrong answer.
- No marks for the not attempted questions.
RPF/ RPSF Constable Syllabus 2018 & RPF SI Syllabus – Men & Women<
Here, we have mentioned the Subject Wise RPF 2018 Syllabus Topics. So, candidates can go through the following Detailed Railway RPF Syllabus Topics. Download the official rpfonlinereg.co.in Constable and Sub Inspector Men and Women Syllabus PDF from the enclosed link.
RPF 2018-19 Syllabus Units:
- PHASE-I (CBT – Computer Based Test)
- General Awareness.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- PHASE-II (PET – Physical Efficiency Test)
- Run, Long Jump, and High Jump.
- PHASE-III (Document Verification).
Railway RPF SI Constable Syllabus 2018-2019
- Spatial Visualization.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Problem Solving Analysis.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Visual memory.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Statement Conclusion.
- Decision making.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Non-verbal series, etc.,
- Environment & its Applications to Society.
- Current events/ Affairs.
- Indian History.
- Art and Culture.
- General Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Science, etc.,
- Number systems.
- Whole Numbers.
- Decimal and fractions.
- Relationships between Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Use of Table & Graphs.
- Time and Distance, etc.,
Steps to Download Railway RPF SI Constable Hall Ticket 2018-2019?
- Visit the authorized site and press on below directed link
- On homepage link of “ Admit Card for RPF Constable Online Examination 2018”
- Enter Registration ID, No. of application, Date of Birth, Password, etc required to download the hall ticket
- Hit on Submit button after entering all the login details
- Exam call letter will be display in pdf format
- Download it and take a print of it for future use.
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in