Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2018-2019, HC of Rajasthan Civil Judge Exam Pattern, Exam Date, Study Material, Previous Paper, Old Question Paper, Model Paper is Now Available to Download at www.hcraj.nic.in:
Rajasthan HC Driver & Peon (Class IV) Syllabus 2018-2019: Hello candidates we know you are keen to know latest updates regarding Rajasthan High Court Syllabus. So, here we have good news for the applicants who are going to attend the exam for them authority has publish syllabus on the official website. You are able to download the Rajasthan High Court Syllabus 2018 via direct link which is mentioned in this article. Eligible candidates are guided to refer the Rajasthan High Court Syllabus 2018 Hcraj.nic.in. Candidates to get selected for this best opportunity you have to prepare well for the examination to grab this opportunity. In this notification we have update all the information regarding syllabus. So stay tuned with our web page to get updated.
- 1 Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2018-2019
- 1.1 High Court of Rajasthan Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2018-2019
- 1.2 Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2018-2019
- 1.3 HC Of Rajasthan CJ Prelims Test Pattern 2018-2019
- 1.4 hcraj.nic.in Civil Judge Mains Question Pattern 2018-19
- 1.5 Syllabus Of Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge 2018-2019
- 1.6 Rajasthan High Court Preparation Tips:
Rajasthan high court has already completed the registration process successfully. Now the enthusiastic and eligible applicants are in search of the Rajasthan High Court Syllabus 2018. Without syllabus candidates have no idea how to prepare for the examination so, with the guidance of syllabus one get idea how to prepare for written examination. So, applicants are advice to download the crucial papers in the PDF format from the genuine website. To crack the examination syllabus plays a vital role. So, to score expected marks in the examination candidates are guided to download the exam syllabus.
High Court of Rajasthan Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2018-2019
|Organization name||Rajasthan High Court|
|No. of vacancies||197 posts|
|Starting date for applications||26th Nov 2018|
|Selection method||Written test (Prelims and mains), Interview|
|Rajasthan HC written test date||Update later|
|Job category||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Admit card issue date||Notify soon|
|Category name||Exam Syllabus|
|Last date for applications||5th January 2019|
|Application mode||Apply online|
|Post name||Civil judge|
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2018-2019
Organization is inviting total 197 candidates for this opportunity so if you want to make your place then prepare well and crack the written examination. Tough competition will be arrived as huge numbers of candidates have applied for this recruitment notification. Refer the model paper, previous year paper and other exam syllabus for reference purpose.
HC Of Rajasthan CJ Prelims Test Pattern 2018-2019
|S. No||Questions Type||Topic Names||Weightage|
|1||Objective Type||Law Paper I||70%|
|2||Law Paper II|
hcraj.nic.in Civil Judge Mains Question Pattern 2018-19
|S. No||Exam Type||Names of Subjects||Marks||Test Period|
|1||Subjective Type||Law Paper I||100||3 Hours|
|2||Law Paper II||100||3 Hours|
|3||Hindi Essay||50||2 Hours|
|4||English Essay||50||2 Hours|
- A preliminary exam has objective type of questions.
- Type of questions in the mains test is subjective.
- Total no. of questions in mains are 300.
- Total exam period is 10 hours for mains exam
Syllabus Of Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge 2018-2019
- Co-ordination & Subordination
- Modals expressing various concepts
- Articles and Determiners
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Active & Passive Voice
- Phrasal Verbs and Idioms
Law Paper I:
- Interpretation of Statutes
- Order/Judgment Writing.
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Code of Civil Procedure,1908
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Constitution of India
- The Limitation Act, 1963
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963
- The Rajasthan Rent Control Act, 2001
Law Paper II:
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
- The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (Chapter XVII)
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Framing of Charge /Judgment Writing
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860
- The Probation of Offenders Act, 1958
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
Rajasthan High Court Preparation Tips:
- Candidates have to first visit the website to download the syllabus.
- Aspirants are guided to download the model papers.
- Download those papers and begin the exam preparation from given syllabus.
- Prepare all the previous year paper to get selected.
The given details about the syllabus of Rajasthan High Court are for reference use. So, those who are going to appear for the examination can download the exam pattern and syllabus for preparation. Stay tuned with our page.