Odisha Police Civil Constable Recruitment 2018 notification along with online application form for 1722 Male & Female Posts is Now Out at www.odishapolice.gov.in:
Odisha Police Civil Constable Notification 2018: Good news!! Job finders who are looking for employment news in Odisha can apply to this latest Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 by verifying all the eligibility criteria. Recently, the Police Department of Odihsa has updated fresh notification to their authentic website for hiring most eligible candidates. There are total 1722 constable posts (Male/female). The department has published this direct recruitment notice for those candidates who are searching latest govt jobs. For more details, candidates are guided to download the link of Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 pdf file from a quick link provided below. Candidates who are willing want this job can apply their online applications for the vacant posts as on 26th July, 2018.
The odisha police department, abbreviated as either OP or OPS, is the law enforcement agency for the state of odisha in india. It is headquartered in cuttack, the former capital of Odisha. The sanctioned personnel strength of odisha police is 72,145, comprising women as one-third of it total sanctioned strength in the directly recruited posts of civil constable, sub – inspector and deputy superintendent of police. It was formed on april 1, 1936.
Odisha Police 1722 Civil Constable Vacancies 2018
The online submission of the application for Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 is now already started by the authority. Remember, applications submitted online through the official website only will be accepted. All the candidates are requested to visit the website for submission of the application form as on closing date. We notify applicants, that Odisha Police Jobs Apply online link will be closed after 26th July, 2018. So hurry up and register your name well within the time limit. The age limit of every candidate must exist in between 18 to 23 years as on cutoff date provided the notification. The age relaxation will provide as per rules and regulation. The candidates will get selected on the basis of their performance in physical measurement/physical efficiency test, driving test and written test.
odishapolice.gov.in Civil Constable (Male/ Female) Recruitment 2018
|Latest Odisha Police Job Notification 2018 Details|
|Name of the Recruitment Authority||Odisha Police Department.|
|Name of the Posts or Designation||Civil Constable (Male/ Female) Posts.|
|Job Category||Police Government Jobs|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1722 Jobs.|
|Advertisement Issue Date||2nd July 2018.|
|Initial Date to fill Application Form||2nd July 2018.|
|Last Date to Apply for Odisha Police Job||26th July 2018.|
|Admit Card Release Date||Updated Soon.|
|Odisha Police Exam Date 2018||Notify Later.|
|Mode of Application||Apply Offline.|
|Name of the Category||Notifications|
Odisha Police Job Vacancy 2018 Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Establishment/ District||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria of Odisha Police Constable Jobs 2018-19:
Education Qualification: Those candidates who want to apply for this recruitment opportunity must have to passed +2 examination organised by the council of higher secondary education, aspirants must able to read, speak and write odia along candidates must have pass this one odia subject in their schooling.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment notification must have age limit between 18 to 23 years, and upper age relaxation will be given to candidates as per government norms and condition.
- Accept reserved category candidates have all other candidates have to pay application charges of Rs.150/-.
- Physical measurement test – 20 marks
- Physical efficiency test- 35 marks
- Driving test – 05 marks
- Educational achievements – 15 marks
- National cadet crops certificate (NCC) – 05 marks
- Written test – 35 marks
Pay Scale: Candidates are guided to refer the official website for pay scale.
How to Fill Odisha Police Constable Online Application Form 2018?
- Login to the official website at odishapolice.gov.in.
- The homepage of the official website will appear on the screen.
- On the homepage, search for the related link at Odisha Police Recruitment 2018.
- Read the entire notification provided in the official link.
- Check the eligibility criteria for the above job notification.
- If eligible, then click on the recruitment apply online.
- Enter all the required details in the Odisha police application form 2018.
- Once candidates are guided to cross check all the details before submitting the application form 2018.
- Take a printout of the Odisha police recruitment 2018, application form for further reference
- The concerned Superintendent of Police of the District as well as Commissionerate, Bhubaneswar.
- Starting date to submit application form: 02-07-2018.
- Closing date for the submission of application: 26-07-2018.
Official Website: www.odishapolice.gov.in
Stay in touch with the official website to know about more new updates. Also, bookmark and follow sarkariresultss.in for Latest Rojgar Results, Upcoming Sarkari Naukri and Govt Job notifications from time to time. Candidates are guided to follow us on Facebook and Twitter.