Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019-20 Online, For Class VI, IX & XI Application Form, Notification, Registration Form is Now Available at www.nvshq.org:
JNVST Online Application Form for Class 6, 9 & 11 2019-2020: Hello Friends! We are here today with application form regarding the Navodaya Vidyalaya. Here we have furnished the entire details regarding the Jawahar Nehru Vidyalaya Screening Test Dates. Applicants can have the JNVST Admission Details along with the Eligibility Criteria, Admission Form, etc. Also, we have mentioned the steps to know the admission process.
Click Here: UPSSSC Exam Calendar 2018
- 1 Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019-20
- 1.1 Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Admission Procedure 2019-2020
- 1.2 www.nvshq.org Online Application Form 2019-2020 for Class 6th, 9th & 11th
- 1.3 Schedule for Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-2020
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Navodaya Admission 2019-2020
- 1.5 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019-2020
- 1.6 Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019-20 Filling Procedure
- 1.7 JNVST Exam Pattern 2019
- 1.8 JNVST Admission 2019 Overview
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Scheme was started during the year 1985-86 and is managed by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, an autonomous organization under the department of Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development. As part of the programme of action of the new education policy, 1986, Govt. of India launched the scheme under the pioneer of Shri. Rajiv Gandhi, the then Prime Minister of India to set up Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in all the districts of the country in order to provide opportunities to the children with special talents to proceed at a faster pace by making quality education available to them irrespective of their capacity to pay for it. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Sirmour Rewa was started on 1993 with 90 students both boys and girls. The school is now functioning in its own site from 1997 onwards at JNV,Sirmour, and Rewa.
Click Here: MHA IB Security Assistant Syllabus 2018-2019
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test is managed by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti for admissions of the vacant seats for class of 6th, 9th and 11th standards. Seat seekers can apply online. They need to apply through the authorized website. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is the national institute across India except Tamil Nadu state. JNV is the co-educational day school completely financed and administered by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti and it is autonomous body. Applicants can check the details regarding the Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, JNVST pattern and so on.
www.nvshq.org Online Application Form 2019-2020 for Class 6th, 9th & 11th
|Admissions in JNV|
|Main Board Name||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Exam Name||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2019|
|JNVST Date 2019||May 2019|
|Application Mode||Offline/ Online|
|Official Web Site||www.nvshq.org|
|NVS Admission 2019-20|
|Initial Date to submit the form||September 2018|
|Due Date to submit the form||Nov/Dec 2018|
|Offline Due Date to submit the form||November 2018|
|Hall Ticket download dates||May 2019|
|Announcement of Results||May-June 2019|
Eligibility for Class 6th:-
- Student should be of local area where Navodaya Vidyalaya is situated.
- Applicants have to clear 5th class with qualifying examination from Government/Govt. Aided or any other reputed school or ‘B’ Certificate Competency Course of National Institute Open Schooling from the same district.
- Age of the student should be between 9to 13 years
- Applicants have to appear for JNV Selection test for the 1st time as 2nd attempt will not be allowed.
Eligibility for Class 9th:-
- Aspirants should clear 8th class from any Government/Govt. Aided/Any other reputed school in the district where Navodaya Vidyalaya is located.
- Age of the candidate should be between 13 to 16 years as on 1st May of the year of application including reserved category.
- Applicants must be from English/Hindi medium.
Eligibility for Class 11th:-
- Aspirants should clear 10th class from any Government/Govt. Aided/Any other reputed school in the district where Navodaya Vidyalaya is located.
- Age of the candidate should be between 14 to 18 years as on 1st July of the year of application including reserved category.
- Applicants will be qualified for the Navodaya Admission on the basis of their marks secured in the 10th Board exam. A merit list will be formed for determining the same.
- Applicants must be from English/Hindi medium.
Applicants can get the online form at the authorised site without any charges. Candidates can also get the JNV Admission Form 2019-20 from Principal of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, District Education Officer (DEO), and Block Education Officer (BOE) or from the Headmaster of any Government/Govt. aided/ NIOS. With the online/offline mode one need to submit the application form before the due dates. For easy access we have mentioned the direct link below. We suggest applicants to be in constant touch with us for more updates.
- Go to the authorised site i.e., http://www.navodaya.nic.in/ or nvshq.org
- Search for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019-20 class 6th/8th/11th
- Enter the mandatory details in application form for Class 6, Class 7, Class 8 and Class 9
- Refer all the entered details
- Pay the NVS Admission 2019 application form dee.
- Hit on submit button
JNVST Exam Pattern 2019
- Mode of Exam: Pen-Paper based test using OCR sheets
- Exam Medium: 21 Languages
- Total Number of questions: 100
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Question Type: Objective type questions with multiple options
- Exam Duration: 2 hours
JNVST Admission 2019 Overview
Navodaya Schools Across India
|Sl. No.||Name of the School||Number of Schools|
|1||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Chhattisgarh||28 Schools|
|2.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Andhra Pradesh||15 Schools|
|3.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Telangana||09 Schools|
|4.||Bihar Navodaya Vidyalaya||39 Schools|
|5.||Punjab Navodaya Vidyalaya||23 Schools|
|6.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Tripura||08 Schools|
|7.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Himachal Pradesh||12 Schools|
|8.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Kerala||14 Schools|
|9.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Jharkhand||26 Schools|
|10.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Arunachal Pradesh||18 Schools|
|11.||Pondicherry Navodaya Vidyalaya||04 Schools|
|12.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Jammu & Kashmir||23 Schools|
|13.||Assam Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya||28 Schools|
|14.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Rajasthan||35 Schools|
|15.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Andaman & Nicobar Islands||03 Schools|
|16.||Sikkim Navodaya Vidyalaya||04 Schools|
|17.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Orissa||31 Schools|
|18.||Karnataka Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya||31 Schools|
|19.||Chandigarh JNV School||01 School|
|20.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Lakshadweep||01 School|
|21.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Haryana||21 Schools|
|22.||West Bengal Navodaya Vidyalaya||20 Schools|
|23.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Goa||02 Schools|
|24.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Mizoram||08 Schools|
|25.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Gujarat||34 Schools|
|26.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Meghalaya||12 Schools|
|27.||Nagaland Navodaya Vidyalaya||11 Schools|
|28.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Manipur||11 Schools|
|29.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Madhya Pradesh||52 Schools|
|30.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Dadra & Nagar Haveli||01 School|
|31.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Uttar Pradesh||76 Schools|
|32.||Maharashtra Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya||34 Schools|
|33.||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Delhi||09 Schools|
|34.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Daman & Diu||02 Schools|
|35.||Navodaya Vidyalaya Uttarakhand||13 Schools|
Official Website: www.nvshq.org