MPSC Bharti 2020 notification along with online application form 555 PSI ASI STI Posts is Now out at www.mpsc.gov.in:
MPSC Recruitment Notification 2020: Hello Friends! We are here with some interesting opportunity for all the job seekers. Refer the entire article and get few updates. If you are looking forward to the Maharashtra Government job then you are at the right place. Here in the present article, we have furnished the complete information regarding the MPSC Group B Recruitment 2020 Notification. Recently, the MPSC has released a job notification to recruit the aspirants to apply for the post like Police Sub-Inspector (PSI), State Tax Officer (STI), Assistant Section Officer (ASO) posts to vacant 555 seats. One can apply for them from the authorized site at www.mpsc.gov.in.
MPSC Bharti 2020
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra (GoM) by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advice them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules (RR), advice on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc. As per Article 320 of the Constitution of India, To conduct examinations for appointments to the service of Government of Maharashtra and its allied organizations. To hold departmental examinations for certain Government Departments for employees of their Departments and advice Government regarding other matters pertaining to the examinations
Maharashtra Subordinate Services Mains 555 Group B Notification 2020
|Institute Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Police Sub-Inspector (PSI), State Tax Officer (STI), Assistant Section Officer (ASO) posts|
|No. of vacancies||555|
|Job Type||Maharashtra Government Jobs|
|Start Date||Update Soon|
|Due Date||Update Soon|
|Salary||Refer the details mentioned below|
MPSC Group B Vacancy 2020
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has come up with the vacancy for various posts. The entire interested one can apply after referring to the vacancy details.
Post Name: Police Sub-Inspector (PSI), State Tax Officer (STI), Assistant Section Officer (ASO) posts.
No. of Vacancies: 555
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|General Administration Department|
|Assistant Section Officer||24|
|State Tax Inspector||35|
|Police Sub Inspector||496|
Eligible Criteria for MPSC Group B Jobs 2020
Each and every individual should possess the following qualification along with age limitations.
- Graduate from any authorized board or university
- Applicants appearing for the degree examination submitted joint examinations will be temporarily eligible
- Should have the knowledge of Marathi Language
- Internship pass and relevant experience.
- Police Sub-Inspector (PSI) – 19 to 31 years
- State Tax Officer (STI) – 18 to 38 years
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO) posts – 18 to 38 years
|Height: 165 cm||Height:157 cm|
|Chest: 79 (05 Expansion)||Not applicable|
If you want to apply for the post then you need to pay the application fee through online mode according to the category. Below we have mentioned the further information.
- For General category applicants: ₹374/-
- For Reserved category applicants: ₹274/-
For filtering of the applicants following 2 rounds are arranged by the applicants:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
The selected applicants will receive a consolidated pay scale as per their position.
- Police Sub-Inspector (PSI) Posts: ₹9,300-34,800/- +GP 4,300/-
- State Tax Officer (STI) Posts: ₹9,300-34,800/-+ GP 4,300/-
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Posts: ₹9,300-34,800 + GP 4,300/-
How to Fill MPSC ASO Online Application Form 2020?
- Go to the authorized site at www.mpsc.gov.in
- Refer the advertisement at the home screen
- Download the notification in pdf format
- Refer the entire article carefully
- If you are eligible apply for the same
- Hit on Apply link
- Enter all the mandatory details
- Make a payment of application fees
- Verify the online application form
- Finally, submit the same.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in