KPSC VEO Admit Card 2020, Village Extension Officer Gr-II Hall Ticket, Exam Date, Call Letter, Permission Letter is Now Available to Download at www.keralapsc.gov.in:
Kerala PSC Village Extension Officer Gr II Call Letter 2020: Hello Friends! We are here with some new updates. Refer the entire articles and get the latest updates. KPSC stands for the Kerala Public Service Commission and soon the admit card of the KPSC VEO will be published. The authorised site of the KPSC www.keralapsc.gov.in. For downloading the hall ticket one need to login to the website using registration number and password.
- 1 KPSC VEO Admit Card 2020
- 1.1 Kerala PSC Village Extension Officer Gr-II Hall Ticket 2020
- 1.2 www.keralapsc.gov.in Village Extension Officer Gr-II Admit Card 2020
- 1.3 KPSC Village Extension Officer Gr-II Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.4 Which Details will appear on Kerala PSC VEO Admit Card 2020?
- 1.5 Procedure to Download KPSC VEO Call Letter 2020
KPSC VEO Admit Card 2020
The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported. The Head Office of the Kerala Public Service Commission is situated at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, and the State Capital.
Kerala PSC Village Extension Officer Gr-II Hall Ticket 2020
KPSC Village Extension Officer Gr-II admits card 2020 will be used as an entry to the examination centre. It will be available as soon as the officials update on the page. Likewise, we have presented this page for the applicants who are planning to write the written test. Get KPSC Study Material, Admit Card, Authorised Notification, Score card from our webpage.
www.keralapsc.gov.in Village Extension Officer Gr-II Admit Card 2020
|Name of the Organisation||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Post Names||Village Extension Officer Gr-II|
|Number of Posts||Various|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Interview|
|Type of Job||State Govt Job|
KPSC Village Extension Officer Gr-II Exam Pattern 2020
If you are the one to register with the KPSC Village Extension Officer 2020 then initiate your preparations with the help of the Village Extension Officer Syllabus and KPSC VEO Exam Pattern. By referring aspirants can have the knowledge about what to prepare and which topic to be given more importance. The Exam Pattern is mentioned below and aspirants will be selected based on their skill set in the round at the time of selection. You can also make use of the KPSC Previous Papers with Answers to be best in the written exam.
|Parts||Name of the Subject|
|Part I||Simple Arithmetic & Mental Ability|
|Part II||General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
|Part III||General English|
|Part IV||Regional Language (Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada)|
Which Details will appear on Kerala PSC VEO Admit Card 2020?
Hall ticket is the mandatory document to be hold during the examination. Candidates can download it through online mode by authorised site. Below are the points which are included on the hall ticket.
- Exam Conducting Organisation Name.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Contenders Full Name.
- Name of the Applicant’s Father.
- Individual’s Date of Birth
- Roll/ Hall Ticket Number.
- Name of the Test.
- Reporting Time.
- Space for Signature of the Invigilator.
- Important Guidelines for the Written Exam.
- Signature of the Examination Councillor.
- Registration Number.
- Test Centre Code
- Space for Applicant’s Sign.
List of Id Proof to carry for Kerala PSC Written Exam
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Individual Voter ID.
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University.
- Ration Card.
- Any Photo ID Proof signed by Gazetted Officer.
- Employee ID of A Recognized Organization.
- Aadhar Card.
- Candidate’s Driving License.
- PAN Card.
Procedure to Download KPSC VEO Call Letter 2020
- Go to the authorised site i.e., keralapsc.gov.in
- It will redirect to KPSC at the home page.
- Later, search for the link to obtain Kerala PSC VEO Admit Card 2020
- Fill below mentioned login details
- Application Number
- Password/Date of Birth
- Hit on submit button
- On the screen Village Extension Officer Gr-II hall ticket 2020
- Take a hard copy of it for future use.
Official Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in