KDRB LDC Hall Ticket 2020, Kerala Devaswom Sub Group Officer Grade II Hall Ticket, Call Letter, Permission Letter is Now Available to Download at www.krdrb.kerala.gov.in:
KDRB LDC Admit Card 2020: Dear candidates as we know you are worried for the KDRB admit card 2020, so board is all set to reveal your admit card. KDRB LDC Entrance exam admit card is compulsory document to the attend the examination. So applicants are guided to download the KDRB admit card 2020 from its main web portal. So candidates this is the right platform to know the clear information related to hall ticket. Stay connected and refers the entire article till end.
- 1 KDRB LDC Hall Ticket 2020
- 1.1 Kerala Devaswom Lower Division Clerk Hall Ticket 2020
- 1.2 KDRB Sub Group Officer Admit Card 2020
- 1.3 Details mentioned on the KDRB LDC Hall Ticket 2020:
- 1.4 Kerala Devaswom Sub Group Officer exam pattern 2020:
- 1.5 KDRB LDC Selection process 2020
- 1.6 Important documents to carry for kerala devaswom sub group officer exam 2020
- 1.7 How to Download KDRB LDC Call Letter 2020:
KDRB LDC Hall Ticket 2020
This time Kerala Devaswom recruitment board (KDRB) has put up the notification for the post of Lower division clerk/sub group officer grade-II. If you want to apply for this then start downloading the call letter from main web page as soon as possible. Also go, through the complete post to get the important notification about KDRB admit card 2020. To know the release date of admit card keeps visiting this site.
Kerala Devaswom Lower Division Clerk Hall Ticket 2020
Applicants are able to know the exam date only after admit card get publish. Directly after board decide the examination date, KDRB admit card 2020 will be uploaded on the authentic website. at the time of downloading the call letter you have to log on to the website at Kdrb.kerala.gov.in. Appellants are suggested to enter correct registration number and password to download the hall ticket otherwise you will not able to obtain your hall ticket. Aspirants have to bring the hard copy of call letter while appearing into examination hall or hence, candidates will not allow to seat by the supervisor.
KDRB Sub Group Officer Admit Card 2020
|Recruitment board||Kerala Devaswom recruitment board (KDRB)|
|Name of the job||Lower division clerk/sub group officer grade-II|
|Last day to apply||Update Soon|
|Commencement of exam||Update Soon|
|Recruitment procedure||Written test and personal interview|
|Download KDRB LCD Hall Ticket from||Update Soon|
|Post category||Admit card|
|Employment category||Government jobs|
|No of openings||64|
|Official site link||Kdrb.kerala.gov.in|
Details mentioned on the KDRB LDC Hall Ticket 2020:
The KDRB LDC Hall Ticket 2020 contains above mentioned details. If you find any printing mistakes then contact authorised person.
- Name of the test taker.
- Examination name.
- Father’s/Mother’s name
- Date of Birth (DOB) of the candidate
- Exam date and timings
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Applicant’s category
- Roll number/hall ticket number
- Examination center.
- Examinee unique identification mark.
- Candidate’s photograph & signature
- Examination centre address.
Kerala Devaswom Sub Group Officer exam pattern 2020:
Don’t forget to refer the test pattern as well as syllabus to score maximum marks in examination. along with it also refer test pattern to examination scheme, maximum marks , test duration, marking structure etc will be useful to you people.
|S. No||Type of the Exam||Name of Subjects|
|1||Objective Questions||General Awareness|
KDRB LDC Selection process 2020
Kerala Devaswom recruitment board (KDRB) is going to recruit passionate and skilled candidate for this opportunity. so candidates have to first prepare for the written examination & interview to get selected candidates have to clear both the stages of selection process.
Important documents to carry for kerala devaswom sub group officer exam 2020
While going to appear for examination, candidates have to bring one of the following document to attend the exam. also the KDRB Sub group officer admit card 2020 is required to take for the exam.
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID.
- Driving license.
- Bank passbook with photograph.
- Any valid ID proof issued by Gazetted officer
How to Download KDRB LDC Call Letter 2020:
- Visit official website kdrb.kerala.gov.in.
- Searching the downloading link for admit card.
- Click on download link of entries.
- Enter the required details such as application number, date of birth and either required details.
- After filling the details click on the submit button.
- Now the candidate’s admit card will be shown on the screen.
- Download the admit card for examination purpose.
- Download it and take photo copy of the same.
|Begin date to apply||Update Soon|
|KDRB Sub Group Officer admit card available from||Update Soon|
|End date to apply||Update Soon|
|Date of exam||Update Soon|
Official Website: www.kdrb.kerala.gov.in
Get an instant updated about upcoming govt job and employment news subscribe to our website. stay tuned to our website to grab more and latest updates. If you have any doubt then comment below the comment box, our team will answer you as soon as possible.