IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment 2018 notification along with online application form for 390 Apprentice Vacancy is now out at www.iocl.com:
IOCL Pipelines Division Notification 2018: This is the great opportunity for those candidates who have pursued diploma in engineering. Dear job hunters this is the best opportunity to grab the govt job. Urgently Indian Oil Corporation Limited Pipelines Division is going to recruit total 390 vacant posts. Department is looking for talented and capable employees, who work under given terms & conditions. All the positions are to be filled with candidates who can give their service to the IOCL. To recruit candidates authority has already publish a notification for that on the authentic website, so aspirants can check from that web page. For more details about IOCL Pipelines division recruitment 2018 log on to the website i.e www.iocl.com. so candidates hurry up and don’t miss this chance from this notification you are able to collect all the information such as age limit, education qualification, how to apply etc.
|Organization name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited Pipelines Division|
|No. of vacancies||390 posts|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting date||20th September 2018|
|Last date||12th October 2018|
|Post name||Apprentices posts|
|Job location||All over India|
IOCL 390 Apprentice Vacancy 2018:
Candidates are guided to submit their application form via online mode. Candidates if you want to participate willing then register your name before the final date of applying. Applicants are suggested to fill all the details and with application form attach the relevant documents that are mentioned in the notification by the department.
Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL):
- Tamil nadu: 18 posts
- Karnataka: 3 18 posts
- Andhra Pradesh: 4 18 posts
South Eastern Region Piplelines (ERPL):
- Odisha: 36 posts
- Jharkhand: 3 posts
- Chattisgarh: 6 posts
Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL):
- West Bengal: 38 posts
- Bihar: 24 posts
- Assam: 26 posts
- UP: 12 posts
Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL):
- Haryana: 39 posts
- Punjab: 17 posts
- Delhi: 20 posts
- UP: 19 Posts
- Uttarakhand; 5 posts
Western Region Pipelines (WRPL):
- Gujarat: 76 posts
- Rajasthan: 44 posts
Vacancy Details @Assam:
- Mechanical: 8 posts
- Electrical: 8 posts
- Telecom & Instru: 8 posts
- Human resources; 1 post
- Accounts/finance: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Pipelines Division Jobs 2018-19
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants who want to participate willing must have completed diploma in engineering from well reputed university.
Eligible Streams are:
- Mechanical: Automobile engineering & mechanical engineering
- Electrical- electrical & electronics engineering, electrical engineering.
- Telecommunication & instrumentation – electronics & communication engineering , electronics & radio communication engineering, electronics & telecommunication engineering, instrumentation & process control engineering, instrumentation & control engineering, electronics engineering.
Trade Apprentice: Full time bachelors’ degree from a government recognized university.
Trade Apprentice: Bachelor’s degree in commerce from a government recognized institute/university.
- Candidates who are going to apply for the IOCL Recruitment their minimum age must be 18 years.
- Candidates who are going to apply for the IOCL Recruitment their maximum age must be 24 years.
Application Fees: for the application fees candidates are suggested to visit the official website at iocl.com.
- Written examination
- Starting date to apply online: 20th September 2018
- Closing date for submitting the IOCL Application form: 12th October 2018.
Pay Scale: Best and handsome salary received by the aspirants of rs. 7,530/.
How to Fill IOCL Pipelines Apprentice Online Application Form 2018?
- Candidates are guided to visit the official website www.iocl.com.
- Click on the result link.
- Enter all the details relevantly.
- Then once check all the details are correct or not.
- After that click on the submit button.
- Your result will be accessible to you on the desktop screen.
- Take a hardcopy of it for future reference use.
Official Website: www.iocl.com
After getting the result department is going to update cut off marks and merit list so stay tuned with our web page. And don’t forget to bookmark our page by pressing Ctrl+D. Candidates if you have score the cut off marks then definitely you have grab this job opportunity. in this page department is going to update the sarkari naukari, rojgar samachar, rojgar result etc.