FCI Result 2019, FCI Assistant Grade-III, Junior Engineer Typist Steno AG-II Cut Off Marks, Merit List, Score Card, Mark Sheet is Now Declare at www.fci.gov.in:
FCI Phase 1 Result 2019: Hello Friends! We are here back with some updates for you all. Refer the entire article and get yourselves updated. Food Corporation India has successfully organised the online exam for JE (Civil/Electrical Mechanical), AG II (Hindi), Steno Grade-II, Typist (Hindi) and AG III (General/Accounts/Technical/Depot). Total vacancies were 4103 seats in North Zone, South Zone, East Zone, West Zone & North-East Zone.
FCI Result 2019
The examination was organised on different dates like 31st May, 01st June, 2nd June and 3rd June 2019. Numerous applicants have appeared in the exam from all the 5 regions. Postulants should take one thing into consideration that Phase-I examination marks will not be reckoned for the final merit list. The qualified applicants will be 15 times the total no. of vacancies will be passed for phase-II round.
FCI JE Assistant Grade-III Result 2019 Release Date
|Phase-I Result Date||July 2019|
|Answer Key Status||Check Here|
|Kind of Declaration||Results|
|Exam Organiser||Food Corporation of India|
|Rectt. Advt. No.||01/2019 (Category III)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical), Assistant Grade 3 (General Depot, Technical & Account), Typist (Hindi) and Steno Grade III|
|No. of Vacancies||4103 vacancies|
|Zone Names||North Zone, South Zone, East Zone, West Zone and NE Zone|
|Exam Type||Online Written Test|
|Phase-I Online Exam Dates||31st May 2019, 1st June 2019, 2nd June 2019 & 3rd June 2019|
|Cut off Marks||Check Below Table|
|Phase-II Exam Dates||Available soon|
How to check FCI AG-III JE Typist AG-II Steno Grade-III Phase-I Result 2019?
- Step 1: Visit the authorised site i.e., http://fci.gov.in/
- Step 2: On homepage look for the Result of FCI Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade II, AG III, Steno and Typist Phase-I Exam 2019
- Step 3: Select your zone and open your desired link to continue
- Step 4: Fill the mandatory details like Registration Number, Roll Number, Date of Birth, Password, etc and then submit it
- Step 5: Finally, result/merit list will appear on the screen
- Step 6: Download it and take a print of it for future use.
fci.gov.in result 2019 zone wise
Merit List and results of the FCI will soon be out by the officials of the FCI. Till date they have not decided any date for the announcement of the result declaration. Probable date is 19th July. FCI will publish zone wise results. All the postulants should be ready with all the details like registration number or roll number, password, etc. Details of the applicants who got selected there details will be there on the merit list. Hence, eligible details will be shortlisted for the next level of the selection procedure on FCI Assistant Grade-III Result.
FCI Merit List 2019 – AG 3, AG 2, Typist, Steno & JE Posts
- The Merit of Online Test for AG-3 will be decided based on marks secured in Paper-I of Phase-II. For JE post the merit list will be fixed on the basis of combined marks secured in Paper I & post specific Paper II of Phase II.
- Final merit list of FCI will be prepared based on the performance of the applicants in Online Written Exam, Skill Test and Document Verification. So aspirants need to perform well in examination and need to get qualify for appearing in further selection procedure.
- The officials will post all information about applicants qualified at different stages from authorised site on regular basis. Qualified aspirants who do not appear in the relevant phases of the recruitment procedure will be disqualified from the selection.
- Postulants need to be strong to face recruitment procedure as it is quite tough. Applicants can download their scores by logging at the authorised site shared on the page.
FCI Cut off Marks 2019
|Category Names||Expected Cut offs|
|General Category||59-69 marks|
|OBC Category||49-59 marks|
|EWS Category||49-59 marks|
|SC Category||39-49 marks|
|ST Category||35-45 marks|
|PwD Category||25-35 marks|
|EsM Category||35-45 marks|
Official Website: www.fci.gov.in