FCI Admit Card 2019, Assistant Grade- III, JE AG-II Steno Typist Hall Ticket, Call Letter, Exam Date, Permission Letter is Now Available to Download at www.fci.gov.in:
FCI JE AG-III Steno CBT- 1 Exam Admit Card 2019 is out. Have to apply for it? If you answer yes then here is the amazing news for you all as FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA is going to announce the call letter on its official website so download it and be ready for examination. Prepare well and grab the job post. However, the authority of FCI has decided to organise the examination for the job Junior engineer (JE – Civil & Electrical), assistant grade-ii, steno grade- II, Typist, assistant grade- III. So all those who are excited to appear for written examination have submitted their application form till the closing date and now, all are eagerly waiting for their examination admit card. Also, arrange the call letter before the examination date. Stay connected with our website and collects more details.
- 1 FCI Admit Card 2019
- 1.1 www.fci.gov.in Admit Card 2019 for Assistant Grade 3, JE, Steno Grade- II, AG-II
- 1.2 How to Download FCI AG- III JE Typist AG-II Steno Grade – II Hall Ticket 2019?
- 1.3 FCI Junior Engineer 2019 Assistant Grade III Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
- 1.4 FCI Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2019 details:
- 1.5 FCI JE AG- III Exam 2019 pattern/syllabus:
- 1.6 FCI Assistant Admit Card 2019-20
FCI Admit Card 2019
The food corporation of India is an organization created and run by the government of India and also run by state governments. Its top official is designated as chairman. It was started in 1965 with its initially headquartered at Chennai. Later this was moved to New Delhi. This time FCI has update the notification to recruit 4103 vacancies for various job opportunities. So those who want to grab this government job are guided to first download the FCI Admit Card 2019. to get selected for this recruitment opportunity candidates have to appear for online written test, skill test and document verification. The written examination will be taken in two steps phase- I & Phase- II.
www.fci.gov.in Admit Card 2019 for Assistant Grade 3, JE, Steno Grade- II, AG-II
|Organization name||FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA|
|Total vacancies||4103 vacancies|
|Page category||Admit Card/Call Letter/Hall Ticket|
|Online exam date||APRIL/MAY 2019|
|Call letter URL Link||Attached below|
|Post names||1) Junior engineer (JE – Civil & Electrical)
2) Assistant grade- II (AG – II – Hindi)
3) Steno Grade- II
4) Typist (Hindi)
5) Assistant Grade- III (AG-III-General/Accounts/Technical/Depot)
|Zone names||North zone, south zone, east zone, west zone & north- east zone|
|Selection stages||Online test (Phase- I & II), Skill test & DV|
|Admit card download dates||15 Days prior examination date|
How to Download FCI AG- III JE Typist AG-II Steno Grade – II Hall Ticket 2019?
If you are having any doubts about how to download the FCI Admit Card 2019? We suggest the applicants to follow the step by step instructions enclosed below to download the admit card for FCI Vacancy ethier from its official page or from the direct lunk available at beneath of this page. Have a glance look over it.
- First of all click on the below given link or visit website.
- On the homepage search for the link “FCI Admit Card 2019”.
- Result page will be open on your screen.
- Go on Result tab.
- On that enter roll number or registration number.
- Wait for a while your result will be displayed on desktop screen.
- At last just not forget to save the hard of copy of your admit card.
- Enter all the details asked like roll number, name etc and the press the Submit option.
- Result will appear on screen.
- Save it and you can take a hardcopy of your FCI Admit Card 2019.
FCI Junior Engineer 2019 Assistant Grade III Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
The admit card is the mandatory document. The call letter is crucial file as it has all the details concerning the applicant. So do not forget to download it before going to the exam venue. The exam attendees who do not take hall ticket with them must go back empty handed without writing the exam. It is due to officials do not allow who deny carrying their hall tickets. Applciants have to download the call letter before 10-15 days of examination, so at last time you won’t have to face any troubles.
FCI Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2019 details:
- If applicants not able to download the call letter then he/she will not allow to appear for examination.
- While downloading the call letter candidates have to enter registration number and password.
- Attached one photograph on the call letter.
- Candidates have to bring one of the identity proof along with the admit card at exam venue.
- If in case candiates are bringing any gadget in exam hall then bring it by your own risk.
FCI JE AG- III Exam 2019 pattern/syllabus:
|Written Test||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||100 Marks|
FCI Assistant Admit Card 2019-20
- The phase- i of online written test is common for all the posts.
- The phase-I Online test will have objective type multiple choice questions
- The test consists of English language, reasoning ability and numerical aptitude.
- The time duration of each test will be of 20 minutes
- Expect the test of English, remaining all tests will be Bilingual language.
- There will be negative marking of ¼ (One Fourth) for each wrong answer.
- If a question is left blank and no answer marked, then there will be no negative marking for that question.
- The phase- I exam marks will not be reckoned in final merit ranking.
Official Website: www.fci.gov.in
Dear readers, stay tuned with our page to get more and latest updates regarding this notification. here our team is going to update the employment news, job openings, exam results answer key etc. bookmark our page by pressing Ctrl+D to get latest updates.