ESIC Social Security Officers Recruitment 2018 notification along with online application form for 539 vacancies of SSO Manager Superintendent Posts is now out at www.esic.nic.in:
ESIC Delhi SSO Recruitment 2018: Hello Friends! We are back with new recruitment offer out by the Central Government. All the job seekers who all are looking for the jobs in the central government have a look at once. In the present article we have furnished entire details regarding the recruitment. By referring the entire article one will have no doubts in their mind regarding the notification.
- 1 ESIC Social Security Officers Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 ESIC 539 Social Security Officers Vacancies 2018
- 1.2 ESIC Delhi SSO/ Manager/ Superintendent Jobs 2018
- 1.3 www.esic.nic.in Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Jobs 2018
- 1.5 Category wise ESIC Delhi Jobs
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Delhi Social Security Officers Jobs 2018
- 1.7 Steps to Fill ESIC Delhi SSO Online Application Form 2018
The promulgation of Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country’s economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.
ESIC 539 Social Security Officers Vacancies 2018
The ESI Act 1948, encompasses certain health related eventualities that the workers are generally exposed to; such as sickness, maternity, temporary or permanent disablement, Occupational disease or death due to employment injury, resulting in loss of wages or earning capacity-total or partial. Social security provision made in the Act to counterbalance or negate the resulting physical or financial distress in such contingencies, are thus, aimed at upholding human dignity in times of crises through protection from deprivation, destitution and social degradation while enabling the society the retention and continuity of a socially useful and productive manpower.
ESIC Delhi SSO/ Manager/ Superintendent Jobs 2018
Refer the ESIC SSO Recruitment 2018 Notification which is currently out for the 539 seats. The post vacancy is for the Social Security Officer/ Manager Grade-II/ Superintendent Posts& eligibility criteria for ESIC Delhi Social Security Officers Recruitment 2018. Contenders can fill and submit the form from 7th September, 2018 onwards till 5th October, 2018. Applicants need to submit the application using online medium by referring the authorised website.
www.esic.nic.in Recruitment 2018
|Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2018 Details|
|Name of the Institute||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation, Delhi|
|Post Names||Social Security Officer/Manager Grade-II/Superintendent posts|
|No. of posts||539 vacancies|
|Type of Job||Govt Job|
|Initial Date||7th September, 2018|
|Due Date||5th October, 2018|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Jobs 2018
The authorities are inviting the application for the ESIC Social Security Officers Recruitment 2018 through online medium from the 7th September 2018. Contenders who wish to apply for ESIC SSO Recruitment 2018 must carry Graduation Degree from any govt. approved College/University. All the aspirants fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for the ESIC Delhi SSO Jobs 2018 on or before the last date i.e., 5th October, 2018. Below we have furnished the entire details regarding the No. of Vacancies, Age Criteria, Qualification, Selection Procedure, etc.
Category wise ESIC Delhi Jobs
- General : 294
- OBC: 141
- SC: 82
- ST: 22
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Delhi Social Security Officers Jobs 2018
Aspirants need to have the following eligibility to apply for the post.
Age Limit: 21-27 years is the age limit to apply for the post
- Applicants must hold the degree from reputed institute (priority will be given to the graduates in Commerce/Law/Management)
- Have the working knowledge of computer including use of Office Suites and database
- Application fee for SC/ST/PWD Departmental, Female Candidates and Ex Servicemen : ₹250/-
- For other categories:₹500/-
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination
- Phase II – Main Examination
- Phase III – Computer Skill test & Descriptive Test
Salary Slab: Selected candidate will receive the pay according to the 7th pay commission for the post level 7. The Entry Pay will be ₹44900/- which will be replaced against Pay band ₹9300 to ₹34800 with the grade pay of ₹4600/- of the 6th Central pay commission.
Steps to Fill ESIC Delhi SSO Online Application Form 2018
- Visit the authorized website at www.esic.nic.in
- Home page will be display on the screen
- Go to “Recruitment” & select the desired post you are willing to apply for ESIC Delhi SSO Jobs 2018
- Refer the information carefully & click on “ESIC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online” tab.
- Click on “ Click for Recruitment”
- Fill the registration details and hit on submit button
- After the registration login to the registered number and password.
- Enter all the details & upload photo and signature.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||7th September 2018|
|Due Date to Apply Online||5th October 2018|
|Availability of ESIC Social Security Officer Admit Card 2018||Notified Soon|
|ESIC SSO Exam Date 2018||Notified Soon|
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in