Delhi Police Recruitment 2019-2020 notification along with online application form for 707 vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff posts is now out at www.delhipolice.nic.in:
Delhi Police Notification 2019-20: Want to help your nation and dream to be police? Then here is the right opportunity for you people. Candidates Delhi Police (DP) is going to hire 707 best and talented applicants for Multi-Tasking Staff job posts. So if you are 10th pass then also you will allow to apply for this fabulous opportunity. Are you looking for a police job? If yes, then aspirants must send their application form through online mode before the last date that is 17th Dec to 16th Jan. This Job notification is the Central Government Job and for this job, the recruitment department is going to hire capable aspirants.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2019-2020
The Delhi Police is the law enforcement agency for the National capital territory of Delhi. It does not have jurisdiction over the adjoining areas of the national capital region. In 2015, sanctioned strength of DP was 84, 536 making is one of the largest metropolitan police forces in the world. About 25% of Delhi Police strength is earmarked for VVIP security. Now, the department of Delhi Police is looking for a total of 707 vacant posts of Multitasking staff job. So, candidates who want to participate willing are guided to apply for this job notification and submit their application form before the last date. Candidates who have completed 10th class is so eligible for this job post. Whose age is between 18-27 years can apply for this opportunity.
Delhi Police 707 MTS Vacancy 2019
|Name of the department||Delhi Police (DP)|
|Total Vacancies||707 vacancies|
|Employment category||Government Jobs|
|Exam date||Update soon|
|Age limit||18-27 years|
|Email ID for the firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Online web portal link||Attached below|
|Registration date||Update soon|
|Name of the post||Multi-Tasking Staff|
www.delhipolice.nic.in Recruitment 2019-2020
Job hunters are guided to submit their application form via online mode only. Now, finally, the notification for Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 is out! Those candidates who are passionate and dynamic to apply for this recruitment notification they have to submit their application form before the closing date. For this candidates need to keep in touch with us. Further details like important dates eligibility criteria, application fees, selection procedure, pay scale, age limitation how to apply etc. if candidates don’t know how to submit the application form then our team has mentioned some simple and quick steps to take that guidance to submit your form.
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Police MTS Jobs 2019
Age Limit: Those candidates who want to grab this recruitment opportunity have to follow the above-mentioned age limit.
- Unreserved category: minimum age will be 18 years and maximum age will be 27 years.
- Other backward class categories: minimum age will be 18 years and maximum age will be allowed up to 30 years.
- Schedule caste/schedule tribe category: minimum age will be 18 years and maximum age will be 32 years.
- Persons with disabilities:
- UR Category: Mini 18 years & Maxi 37 years.
- OBC Category: Mini 18 yrs & maxi 40 years
- SC/ST Category: Mini 18 yrs & maxi 42 yrs
- Upper age limit for ex-serviceman will be as per govt rules and regulations/
Educational Qualification: Those who are going to apply for this recruitment notification must have a governmemt approved institution or board qualification. Candidates must have passed 10th class and ITI from well-known board.
Physical Standards: Refer to the official website, for physical standards.
DP MTS Pay Scale: Those candidates who qualify the examination will be paid satisfied salary according to their job post which is as below.
- For post code A, B, C, D, F, G, H & J: Pay matrix level -1 Rs. 18,000 to Rs.56,900/-
- For post code E & I: pay matric level- 2 Rs.19,900/- to Rs. 63, 200/-.
- General OBC Male candidates: Rs.100/-
- Women SC,SR PWD & Ex-servicemen: Rs.000/-.
- Note: Candidates must pay the application fee through SBI Gateway, Net banking and any debit cards.
How to Fill Delhi Police MTS Online Application Form 2019?
- Firstly applicants are required to visit the department’s website.
- Then on the home page, you have to hit the link “Online Application form Delhi police MTS Online application 2019.
- Fill up the details sincerely.
- And then upload the required documents in it.
- After filling all the details press on the “Submit” option for final submission of the application form.
- Then take a print out of completed application form and required testimonials along with it.
Selection Process: candidates who want to get selected have to apply for the selection process which is in total 3 steps are as mentioned above.
- Written test:
- Trade test
- Medical examination.
|Official notification date||To be announced soon|
|Opening date for online registration||To be announced soon|
|Closing date for submission of online application||To be announced soon|
|Due date to deposit application fee||To be announced soon|
|Admit card download dates||01-week prior exam date|
|Written examination date||To be announced soon|
|Written test result date||To be announced soon|
|Trade test date||To be announced soon|
|Final merit list release date||To be announced soon|
Official Website: www.delhipolice.nic.in
Those who have registered their name for examination are guided to download the admit card after registration process gets over. Admit card contains the details such as exam date, exam time, reporting time, venue address and other details will be available on the admit card of every candidate. We hope the information provided about the recruitment notification will be helpful to your people. if you have any doubt regarding this post then share with us. We will try to answer your questions.