Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Admit Card 2020, Personal Assistant (Group B) Hall Ticket, Call Letter is Now Available to Download at www.delhihighcourt.nic.in:
DHC Personal Assistant Admit Card 2020: To appearing for the Examination candidates need admit card. So, download your Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Admit Card 2020 to appear for the examination. Department is going to organise the examination very soon for Personal assistant (Group B). Candidates have to compulsory carry the admit card at exam time because, it is a mandatory document which play vital role, to appear in exam. so before the examination candidates have to download the admit card so at the end time any difficulties will not arise. To get more updates regarding this notification stay connected with our page.
- 1 Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Admit Card 2020
The High court of Delhi was established on 31st October, 1966. The high court of Delhi initially exercised jurisdiction not only over the union territory of Delhi, but also Himachal Pradesh. The high court of Delhi has a Himachal Pradesh bench at Shimla in a building called Ravenwood. Candidates are advice to keep their registration ID and password handy so, they are able to download the admit card easily from the web page, for the verification purpose, applicants have to bring one photograph and ID proof at the exam time. To crack the examination easily candidates are guided to refer test pattern and syllabus.
www.delhihighcourt.nic.in Personal Assistant Admit Card 2020
|Name of the authority||High court of Delhi|
|No. of vacancies||35|
|Closing date to apply||Update Soon|
|Starting date to apply||Update Soon|
|Exam date||Intimate soon|
|Job category||Government jobs|
|Category name||Admit Card|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Exam Date||Intimate soon|
|Job Designation||Personal assistant (Group B)|
|Call letter release date||Update soon|
Delhi HC Personal Assistant Selection Process 2020:
Usually, the High court of Delhi recruits the aspirants against the performance. After completion of examination department is going to declare the merit list very soon. The phases of selection are on line.
- Written examination (objective & description type)
- English typewriting.
- English short land.
Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Exam Pattern 2020
Test pattern is mentioned in the above table. With the help of test pattern candidates get idea how to to prepare for the examination.
|Stage||Examination||Subject Names||Questions||Exam Duration||Marks|
|English Language||–||5 Minutes||–|
|Essay, Translation||–||2 Hours||100|
|Comprehension and Letter writing|
High court of Delhi Personal Assistant Exam Date 2020:
Stay tuned with our page too get the exam date because authority has not yet announce the exam date.
Information enlisted on Delhi HC Personal Asst. Call letter:
- Exam conducting board.
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Registration number
- Signature and photograph of the candidate
- Examination name
- Date of birth
- Exam center code
- Venue of the test
- Instructions to follow during exam
How to Download the Delhi High Court Hall Ticket 2020?
- Open the laptop or computer and attach the printer first.
- After that start internet browser.
- Go to the authentic website of the Delhi Court admit card 2020.
- Search for the link on the desktop link.
- There would be a link named “Delhi Court admit card 2020” in the official website.
- Just go through that link.
- Now you have to fill the details whichever are required to check your identity on the official website.
- Fill all the details as you have written/will write in the application form.
- If you do not fill the information correctly then website will show some error.
- Then you will see your admit card on the screen after entering perfect details.
- Lastly, at the end save it and take a print out.
Official Website: www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
Hope the information provided in the article about the Delhi high court admit card 2020 will be helpful to you at the time of downloading the hall ticket. Book mark our page by pressing Ctrl+D. Stay connected with our web page for latest news regarding this notification.