APTRANSCO Result 2019, AEE Electrical Cut Off Marks, Merit List, Score Card, Mark Sheet is Now Declare at www.aptransco.gov.in:
APTRANSCO AEE Exam Result 2019: Hello Friends! We are here back with some updates for you all. Refer the entire article and get yourselves updated. Andhra Pradesh TRANSCO has published the recruitment notification to recruit 171 applicants for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer. No. of postulants have appeared for the exam and now waiting for the results to be out. The exam was conducted at Vijayawada and Guntur. Authorities are almost ready to announce the Results. As soon as officials release the result we will activate the direct link to download the result. Below they are further more information regarding the same. Even aspirants are requested to refer the cut off of different categories with the results.
- 1 APTRANSCO Result 2019
- 1.1 APTRANSCO AEE Results 2019
- 1.2 www.aptransco.gov.in Results 2019
- 1.3 AP TRANSCO AEE Electrical Result Cut off Marks Merit List 2019
- 1.4 How to Check APTRANSCO Assistant Executive Engineer Result 2019?
- 1.5 APTRANSCO AEE (Electrical) Merit List 2019 PDF
- 1.6 AP TRANSCO Assistant Executive Engineer Cut off Marks 2019
APTRANSCO Result 2019
The erstwhile Andhra Pradesh State Electricity Board which came into existence in 1959 was responsible for Generation, Transmission and Distribution of Electricity. Under Electricity Sector Reforms agenda, Government of Andhra Pradesh promulgated Andhra Pradesh Electricity Reforms Act,1998. The erstwhile APSEB was unbundled into one Generating Company (APGENCO), One Transmission Company(APTRANSCO) and Four Distribution Companies (APDISCOMs) as part of the reform process.
APTRANSCO AEE Results 2019
APTRANSCO came into existence on 1.02.1999. From Feb 1999 to June 2005 APTRANSCO remained as Single buyer in the state-Purchasing power from various Generators and selling it to DISCOMs in accordance with the terms and conditions of the individual PPAs at Bulk Supply Tariff(BST) rates. Subsequently, in accordance with the Third Transfer Scheme notified by GOAP, APTRANSCO ceased to do power trading and has retained powers of controlling system operations of Power Transmission
www.aptransco.gov.in Results 2019
|Written Exam Result Date||29th May 2019|
|Final Key Status||Released, check below link|
|Actual Cut off Marks||Check below table|
|AP Power Transco AEE Result URL Link||Attached Below|
|Organisation Name||Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited|
|Predecessor||Andhra Pradesh State Electricity Board (APSEB)|
|Rectt Notification No.||RO. No. 74/18|
|Exam Name||Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)|
|Total Vacancies||171 vacancies (GR: 69 + LR: 102)|
|Name of Zones||Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada and Kadapa|
|Job Category||AP State Government Jobs|
|Training cum Probation Period||2 years|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Document Verification|
|Exam Mode||Offline – OMR Based Answer Sheet|
|Date of Examination||19th May 2019|
|Preliminary Answer Key Status||Released|
|Authorised site 1||www.aptransco.gov.in|
|Authorised site 2||www.aptransco.cgg.gov.in|
AP TRANSCO AEE Electrical Result Cut off Marks Merit List 2019
Andhra Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Recruitment officials have organised the written exam on 19th May 2019 to vacant 171 seats for Assistant Executive Engineer posts. Postulants who score high will be forwarded for the document verification round in 1:1 ratio. All the aspirants who qualify the written examination round will be called for the further rounds. Those all who wants to grab minimum qualifying marks in APTRANSCO AEE Written Exam can refer the table prepared below. Check your APTRANSCO AEE Exam Marks from www.aptransco.cgg.gov.in URL link shared below.
How to Check APTRANSCO Assistant Executive Engineer Result 2019?
To check the results one should be ready with the details like ID number and Date of Birth.Below is the steps to be followed and one can grab the result.
- Step 1: Go to the authorised site of the APTRANSCO
- Step 2: On home page search for the link for APTRANSCO AEE Results 2019
- Step 3: You will be redirected to result link open it
- Step 4: Login page will appear on the screen
- Step 5: Enter the details like Registration ID Number, Application Number, DOB, Password, etc
- Step 6: Confirm that entered information is correct
- Step 7: Submit the details
- Step 8: Download Merit List in PDF format
- Step 9: Take a print of it for future use.
APTRANSCO AEE (Electrical) Merit List 2019 PDF
- Results will be announce on the authorised site. Soon the link will be published. We suggest aspirants to access their results through online mode by visiting the designated site.
- Here we suggest aspirants to take more than 1 print so that further it can be used for reference. For results download procedure enter the details like Application ID Number, Password, Date of Birth, etc
- Merit List is inclusive of the details like Applicant’s Hall Ticket number, Candidate’s Name, Applicant’s Father Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Community, PH, Zone Name, Marks, Qualifying Status and Rank.
- Selection list is divided in two parts. 1st part is of 40% seats which will have local and non-local applicants. Other 60% seats will have only local applicants based on the reservation rules.
- If applicants are securing qualifying marks that doesn’t mean they will be called for verification procedure
- Answer Key will be published after the day of completion of the exam. The results will be out based on the answer key.
- The official cut off will be out soon. Stay tuned for further updates.
AP TRANSCO Assistant Executive Engineer Cut off Marks 2019
|Community||Qualifying Marks||Cut off (Predicted)|
|Open Category||40%||55.5-65.5 marks|
|Backward Category||35%||44.5-54.5 marks|
|Scheduled Caste||30%||35.5-45.5 marks|
|Scheduled Tribe||30%||35.5-45.5 marks|
|Physically Challenged||30%||22.45-32.55 marks|
Official Website: www.aptransco.gov.in
Cut off are mentioned category wise. In table the cut off mentioned are predicted one. Soon the original results will be out. Based on the factors like total vacancies, total applicants applied, etc, authorities will decide the cut off marks and then publish the results. Cut off are the minimum score to be secured. With the help of cut off one can predict that whether they are selected for further rounds or not. Postulants securing more than the qualifying marks will be call for the further rounds. Results will be out in the end of May or in first week of June.