AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 notification along with online application form 4 Lakh vacancies AP Ward/ Village Volunteer post is now out at www.gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in:
AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2019: Here is the rocking news for those who are looking govt job in Andhra Pradesh state? Are you the one, if yes then just refer the entire page and if you find out yourself eligible for this post then start submitting the application form before the last date. This time Andhra Pradesh state government is going to fill up the largest number of vacancies that is 4 lakh. The authority has decided to take a selection procedure to recruit best employees who are capable as well smart for the job of Grama Volunteer. Candidates who are looking for government job must grasp this opportunity. Submit your form before the last date that is 5th July, 2019 otherwise it will not be accepted. Stay connected and refers to this page.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh state government|
|Number of vacancies||More than 4 Lakh|
|Salary||Rs. 5000 per month|
|Post name||Grama Volunteer|
|Qualification||Degree, Inter, 10th|
|Age limit||18 to 35 years|
|Last date||5th July 2019|
Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Vacancy 2019
|District Name||Total Villages|
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Job Openings 2019-2020
Educational qualification: The candidates must have passed the degree from a government recognized university or institute.
Age limit: Candidates who are interested for these opportunities are must have age between 18 to 35 years. Age relaxation will be provided to the applicants such as OBC- 3 yrs, SC/ST -05 Yrs, PWD- 10 yrs.
Selection process: Candidates get selected of the post based on the interview round.
Application Fee: No fees are for the application form for all the categories.
Pay scale: Candidates will get Rs. 5000 per month.
Documents required for AP Grama Volunteer careers 2019: To apply for this recruitment candidates have to submit the below documents.
- Aadhar card with the same village name
- Date of birth as per SSC Certificate
- School study certificate
- Educational qualification proofs
- Community certificate
- Certificate of residence/nativity
- Medical certificate
Important dates of AP Grama Volunteer vacancy 2019:
- Official notification release date; 22nd June 2019.
- Application starting date: 24th June 2019
- Final date to apply online: 5th July 2019
- Application verification: 10th July 2019
- Interview dates: 11th July to 25th July 2019
- Shortlisted applicants announcement: 1st August 2019
- Training dates for selected candidates: 5th August 2019 to 10th August 2019
- Date of joining as Grama Volunteer: 15th August 2019.
How to Fill Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Online Application Form 2019?
First, all the candidates are advised to meet all the criteria and then start applying for the Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer recruitment 2019 Online Application Form. Applicants are guided to attach the entire essential document with the application form.
- Log on to the official website at www.gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in.
- Find out the job & opportunities section and select it.
- Read all instructions and guidelines carefully before applying online.
- Get back recruitment page and select apply online link.
- Click on the New User Registration link to begin.
- Fill up the online application form with required details.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature images if asked.
- Submit the application form online as it is completely filled up.
- Take a hard copy of application form for record and further use.
Official Website: www.gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in